Chapter 16: part 2

Y/n+Jisung: no going back.
We put the money in and Felix stepped up first. Felix is really good at basketball. Well....arcade basketball, don't know about real life basketball.

~time skip~

We all finished our goes and our scores:

1st: Seungmin
2nd: Hyunjin
3rd: Chan
4th: Jeongin
5th: me (phew)
6th: Minho
7th: Jisung
8th: Woojin
9th: Felix
10th: Changbin

Y/n: I guess you're buying us all food tonight Changbean!!!
He pouted and we all laughed at him.
Changbin: fine then!!! Let's go.
We all left and went to a restaurant. We waited for a table and finally got one. It was kinda awkward for the receptionist to find a table for ten peeps. Anyways they eventually found one.
Seat arrangement:

Jeongin Seungmin
Hyunjin Woojin
Chan Changbin
Y/n Felix
Jisung Minho

So basically, for example: Chan is opposite Changbin; next to Hyunjin and me; diagonal to Woojin and Felix. I am opposite my food buddy, aka. Lee Yobgbok.
Y/n: yah, Yongbok.
He stared at me and I chuckled.
Y/n: cute.
We got our menus and started choosing our food.
Y/n: Woojin...don't forget you're buying me and Jisung extra food, and Changbin is buying us all food.
Jisung: don't worry hyung! You're rich anyways.
Changbin: and? You're point is?
Jisung: the point is...
Y/n: that you'll be buying our food in future generations.
Jisung: what she said.
He looked at us and raised his eyebrow.
Changbin: and how about if I'm not there?
Y/n: we'll....
Jisung: call you up and you'll have to come to us immediately.
Y/n: what he said.
Changbin sighed and me and Jisung both chuckled.
Changbin: I guess so....
He nodded and we smiled.
Y/n: thanks!!!
Jisung: yeah!!!!
The waitress came over to us.
Waitress: what would you like to order?
She eyed Minho and smiled "seductively". I could see he was getting uncomfortable but she kept flirting with him. Not saying I'm jealous (that's exactly what I'm saying), but he's my bro. I clenched my first to resist the temptation to fight her.

{Chan's pov}

The waitress came up to us and asked Minho what he wanted to order. She eyed him up and down and smiled "seductively". It was rather disgusting...by ya know. I looked at the guys and knew that they were thinking the same things as me. I looked back at Minho and he started to look a bit uncomfortable...but she just kept on going. I saw from the corner of my eye y/n clench her hand into a fist. I smiled. She always does that when she's trying to resist something. I held her hand and she looked up shocked. I just smiled to myself and ignored her stare.

{y/n pov}

That bjtch!!! I wanna slap her....sigh she's so annoying!!! Can't you see he's uncomfortable. She's getting on my ne-
I looked up at Chan shocked but he just smiled and ignored me looking at him. I looked down at our hands and started to blush like crazy. I got my hair and tried to hide my burning cheeks. I heard Jisung chuckle so I looked up.
I saw that he was already looking down at me so I gave him the "what" face. Jisung came closer to my ear and whispered to me.
Jisung: having fun there?
I looked at him confused but he motioned to mine and Chan's hands. I started to blush all over again. Jisung pinched my cheeks and I glared at him.
Jisung: do you know that you're cu-
Waitress: sir? What would you like?
She eyed him up and down just like she did with Minho but Jisung told her what he wanted and told her to leave. I was trying to conceal my laughter as I saw her reaction. It was priceless. She cleared her throat and moved into me and Chan. She glanced down and saw us holding hands.
Waitress: what would you like sir?
I waited for her to eye him up and down and she did!!! Unbelievable. I just rolled my eyes but what she did next made us widen our eyes. She grabbed both of our hands and forced them apart. She grabbed Chan's face and kissed him roughly. I started to gag and looked away.
Chan: yah!!! What the fvck do you think you're found?!?!
Waitress: you are the most handsome man I've seen!!! I will make you and your girlfriend break up and you'll be mine!!!
Chan: girlfriend? Don't have one?
Waitress: pfft!!! That bjtch you were holding hands with just a few seconds ago.
She motioned towards me.
Chan: firstly, she's not a bjtch, she's y/n. Secondly, she's not exactly my girlfriend...I was just cheering her up.
Waitress: so does that me-
Chan: this doesn't mean I wanna date you!!
Waitress: come on!! Admit that you like me!!
Chan: i don't like you
Waitress: I'll be back....
Chan:....
Waitress: what's your name?
Chan raised his eyebrow. Hmm...time to take action.
Y/n: it's Chan....but you can call him Channie.
She nodded and chan looked at me shocked. I just smirked and giggled at him. I love teasing him like this.
Waitress: wait for me, Channie.
She skipped away and I laughed at Chan's face.
Chan: yah! Why did you do that?
He pouted and I pinched his cheek.
Y/n: because it's funny to see you like this.
He pouted even more and sulked in his chair.

~few minutes later~

Our food finally came and the waitress bought it back. She gave everyone else their food and walked up to me. She "slipped" and spilled all my food on me.
Y/n: yah!!! My precious food!!!
Woojin: seriously? You don't even care about your clothes or hair
I shook my head. Time to starve. I stood up and glared at her. I was taller than her by about 5cm so she shrunk down a bit. I saw her gulp and I smirked. I grabbed the food from off my head and threw it into her face. I stormed off out the shop but stopped at the door and turned around.
Y/n: that's what you get bjtch!!!
I turned around and stomped my way to a random park. I sat down on the swing and sighed heavily. What a hoe. Just like Minho. I chukled at my thoughts but heard someone sit next to me. I looked up and smiled.
???: you really are something, y/n