Chapter 15

I got up, running my hands though my hair. Was that just a dream?

"No"

"Wh-Where-?"

"Within your soul, Idiot."

"Right. Because it would have been obvious"

"You look like a fool talking to yourself."

I sighed as I went to closet, greated with my yellow theme.

I got on my clothes as I looked at the time. 6 AM. I slipped out and went in the living room where the three men were sleeping.

I went into the kitchen and desided to make breakfast.

Then I relized that I have no food

"Wow letting your guests starve?"

"Shut it, they were.... Nevermind that."

"Uninvited?"

"Didnt i say to shut it?" I said coldy

"Wow the Doc stiffing his heart abit."

I sighed as I heard a crash

"What the heck did you do now?" I mummbled as i went into the living room to see the broken tv on the floor and three men on the couch scared for life

"What happend?" I asked

"I ALMOST DIED!" Sandman screamed.

"The stand must have been loose." Donnie said calmly while putting on his glasses.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw the other me checking out the broken Tv.

"Dont worry, they cant see or hear me, also. Yes this is going to get confuseing. So call me," He throught for a moment "Drine"

"At lest every one is alright." I said to myslef. Sandman brushed himslef off and grabbed his clothes and walked to the bathroom. Horse Shoe Crab and Donnie pushed by me and and ran to the bathroom, Sandmans walk became a run.

"Heh.. Childs." I chuckled to myslef and went back into the kitchen.

Drine was sitting on the counter, his devious smile turned to almost a frown. "Um.. Hey." He turned to look to at me and his face returned to the creppy smile.

"Yes?" He said "Are you ok?"
"Yes" He put his head back to the spot I found him at. "I.. I rethinking old.. Memories.."

"Wait, What do you mean 'Old Memories'?" He chuckled.  "Nothing you should worry about doc."

"Old Memories, were we.. like this before?"
"Benzedrine,"
"Old Memories! Mabye you can help me and finding out whos doing this!"
"Benzedrine."
"You did say 'He', is that him? Is that the man whos doing this?"

"BENZEDRINE!" He yelled. I took a step back and looked at the man. "S-Sorry I just.."

We sat in that spot for a few seconds, until Sandman came in, Fully dressed. "Well that was quick.

He stuck his hand behind my broken coffee maker, that I still need to throw out, and pulled out a granola bar.

"Where did you?" I said while walking to my broken coffee maker. I looked behind and I saw nothing.

"Sorry, last one" He said before licking the entire thing. "You, You are disgusting." I said. He laughed and went back into the living area.

I went back into my bedroom and looked at my desigues. They were face mask- No wait thats not it, But when put on, you become a different person. Your entire clothes, body, and voice changes.

"So.."
"So?"
"Where did you come from?"
"I.. Things wil be reveled in due time..."
"Ok but-"
"Please."
"But you said 'He wants me to check up on you'? Are you with the villain?"
"Hes.. not a villain.. If you knew his reason you would understand."
"So.. Your not.. on you know.. our side?"
"Im.. no ones side.
"But you said 'He sent you'. If your with no one, explain then."
"Listen, He cant see you though my eyes, Or anything like that. Thats silly. No, He told me the location of where you were. I just wanted to.. See you.. And everyone else. They remind me so much of the others." He said the last part quietly.

"Well.. we got some time before the concert."

"Well.. I guess I could tell you things. But-"
"I cant tell anyone until the bad guy reveals it, right?" Drine laughed "Youve been reading fanfiction, havent you?"

"Mabye.. Thats besides the point."
"Right. Well.. Everyone here. They were once like me. YOU, Were me.. They were just a bit twisted."
"Wait, if your here, are the other versons of them here too?" Drine looked at me with a sad smile. "Oh.. Im so sorry.."

He wiped a tear out of his eye. "Besides.. I was one only one that he let live.." Before I could say anything he disappeared.

That was followed by a knock "Yo Benzedrine, We found our Horse Shoe is a sucker for Disney movies so were gonna watch until we have to go. You up?" I opend the door to find Sandman ouside my door.

"Well. We got a couple of hours."