scribbles

it was a never ending cycle.
all jungkook did was lay in his bed, drink, and pout.

he got tattoos and made his skin a poem, a poem of sorrow and dread.

"noted."

delivered

-

jungkook walked downstairs, and out of his apartment building, looking at all of the run down stores and brick walls with graffiti on them. all the families walking with their children, all the children laughing and carrying stuffed toys, hugging them as if they were their most prized possessions.

he crossed the street, watching a family of three walking, only this child in the family was a young boy carrying a drawing he had just made, not a stuffed toy.

the boy would unravel the paper and look at his masterpiece, then rolling it back up with his tiny hands. he drops it, then getting upset after.

"mom, dad! i dropped it!" he says, trying to get their attention over all of the cars on the busy road. jungkook stares at the drawing, just by his feet by now. he picks it up, and runs over to the young boy. jungkook's heart warms up just seeing his face light up when his drawing again.

"did you drop this?" he teases, and smiles to the boy. he hands it to him, and his parents smile, thanking jungkook.

"thank you, sir." the young boy says shyly. jungkook ruffles his hair and nods his head. "keep us safe, hm?" he asks, the young boy nods back and folds it. the family walks away,

jungkook's smile fades as he sees them pass to their car across the road.

he looks across the street, and sees a head staring at him, a boy not much older than himself. he's in the tattoo shop, but goes back to sketching once he sees jungkook looking.

yoongi was intrigued, as was jungkook.

jungkook texts his brother,

"hey, might have to get a happy tattoo this time."

delivered