Chapter 14

God you can kill me tonight if I don't vote on this chapter😔.

TEHE😂
—————————————————————
London

1 month later

"London, are you okay? " Saleh said through the walkie talkie. I was currently on a test, I was ordered to rob a bank, even though I'm about to give birth at any minute I felt stronger than ever. Due to Cleo I have everything I need to know. She gave me private lessons everyday. She even agreed to leave the establishment in my hands, if I passed this test.

It's crazy a month ago I wanted to leave more than anything, and I did. When I found my way back to home, I wish I never did. I was faced with a light skinned curly headed girl having sex with Jahseh through a window.

After crying my eyes out I finally left. He never saw me. It's when I realized everyone was right, and went back. Now I can care less about him. I missed him like hell but that was only because of my marking. I could do fine without him. Just me and Royalty, my daughter.

"Never been better." I replied into the walkie talkie giving myself a smirk. It was true.

I walked into the bank doors seeing people typing on computers and people talking. It reminded me of myself not too long ago, being surrounded by people talking in the distance, lockers being slammed shut.. I was weak.

"Phenea." I whispered as everyone's actions froze in place. I looked at each of the banks windows as they all dropped with metal bars covering them. I also took the gun off of my waist just in case. I walked towards their safe as I noticed there was a lock. Of course.

I looked behind me and saw a man that looked as if he would know the password.

"Unphenea." I said as I looked at him individually. He unfroze as he fell to the floor. His eyes locked on my gun as he filled with fear.

"Please.. please just let me go." He cried as I scuffed.

"Unlock it." I said firmly as he nodded quickly getting up putting the safes number in. It made a opening sound as I smiled.

"Can I please go now? I have a family at home, a wife.. my son just please." He begged as I titled my head.

"Isn't that sweet." I said with a fake pout as I snapped my fingers. His neck sliced open as he choked on his blood. I smirked as I kicked him to the side with my shoe. I opened the safe as I smiled. I show no mercy.

"Finally." I said as I let out a breath. "Bring them in leh." I said into the talkie as I walked out of the safe and exited the bank. The students I taught ran in to collect the money.

I got into Saleh's Benz as I huffed. He look at me with a slight smile.

"Something's bothering you, isn't it?" He said as I shrugged.

"I could've done better." I said as I crossed my arms. He chuckled as he grabbed my face kissing me lightly.

"My princess did perfect." He said as he then rubbed my stomach. "So did my Royalty." He said as he kissed it. I smiled as I rubbed my belly as well.

I didn't really have interest in Saleh, but he was always there for me. He found me wondering in the woods that night and took me back without giving me lecture. He even slept with me that night because he saw how much I was hurting. It really showed me how caring and loving he was.

We watched as the girls came back out in their all black outfits and fill into the vans. Saleh started the car as he began to pull off.

2 hours later

"I introduce you girls to your new leader!" Cleo yelled as everyone cheered me on. It was a lot of pressure but I know I can handle it.

"Don't worry yourself, they all look up to you. You move and they follow." She said as she smiled at me.

"Thank you so much." I replied giving her the best hug I could. I felt Royalty kick the shit out of me making me smile.

"Your hard work paid off , love. You deserve it." She said patting my back. I turned back to the crowd as I smiled.

"I'm honored to be your new leader. Since I am.. YOU GUYS ALL GET A FUCKING WEEK OFF!" I yelled as everyone cheered once again. Cleo just gave me a playful death stare as I laughed. I know how stressful training is.

I waved bye to everyone as I led myself into the kitchen. I opened the freezer as I grabbed a froze blood bag. I laid it out into the table as I glided my hands over it. Fire came out of the palms of my hands as the blood melted. After it was done I ripped the top off and drank.

Royalty craves blood, a lot. I could swear this little girl was full vampire. It turns out she's all of her father. She only has 20 percent of Bambelic in her. We still didn't know what she would become since her brother Saleh, was only conceived when Jahseh was a wolf.  She's very fast growing though, I just found out a month ago I was pregnant.. but she's already full term.

Royalty did an intense twirl which made me wince in pain.

"AAAHH!" I yelled as I dropped the blood bag and held my stomach. It felt like she was clenching my insides. All of a sudden I heard a splat.

My water broke.

—————————————————————
Tell me one thing you like about this book or my books in general.

~Myniah⚜️~