Made it ~ Ch8

(Y/n)'s Point of view ~

"Jungkook is coming soon, so I'm going to head down to the meeting room." I said to the hybrids that were laying on the sofa. Yoongi stayed the night because he was too scrared to go back down the lift. He slept on Taehyung's bed with Taehyung next to him. Jimin slept on the fluffy carpet that was next to my bed.

I didn't allow it at first. But he refused to sleep in the guest room. He refused to sleep on the sofa. And refused to sleep anywhere other than my room. He's a hybrid that is extremely hard to handle. And it annoyed the hell out of me.

"I'm coming too. I want to go out to the gardens and i need someone with me on that fucking lift." Yoongi swore. He lazily got up from the sofa and trudged after me down the hallway.
"I'm not letting him be alone with her. I think the fuck not." Jimin growled as he got out of his seat. He walked past Yoongi and dtayed at my side.

"You're coming too?" I asked him. He nodded then looked back at Yoongi who was leaning against the door, waiting to leave the apartment. I pressed the down button on the lift and almost instantly the doors open.
"Well get in boys." I said as i entered the lift.
"Bye Taehyung!" I yelled out. The boy waved from his spot on the couch making me giggle as he didnt make any eye contact with me.

At those times it was handy to have a lift at the back of your apartment.

The lift went down slowly. Jimin was beside me, glaring at Yoongi as if Yoongi didn't know how hard Jimims eyes were fixated on him.
"Do you like my apartment?" I asked Jimin, trying to make small talk in the lifts silence.
"Yeah." Jimin's answer was quick and snappy. He wasn't showing his true personality. He said he like to act diffrent when other people were present.

"Don't be trying to act all tough. I saw the way you melted in her hands when she touched your ears." Yoongi snickered. Jimin scoffed and turned his face away, denying everything he was told.
Yoongi seemed as if he wanted to prove a point, his hand reached for Jimin's hair where his ears lay.

Jimins eyes darted quickly to Yoongis hands. His eyes turned a deep shade of red as his claws quickly slashed at Yoongis hand. Yoongi retracted his hand right before the contact was made.
"Don't. Touch me." Jimin said through gritted teeth. Yoongi looled at his suspiciously, not paying attention to the act of violence Jimin tried to make.

"You have a fear of contact." Yoongi said right before the lift doors opened. My eyes widened as i looked at Jimin. We all exxited the lift only to stand in the middle of the corridoor.
"You can't! Ive touched your ears before! That can't be right." I said to him. Jimin lowered his head and his eyes fixated ro the floor.

"When you meet your mate, you discard all your beliefs. All your fears and rules. Because they are worth it." Yoongi explained. I squinted my eyes at him.
"You soumd as if you've found yours." I accused with crossed arms. He smirked.
"Maybe i did." Was his reply. "But its true right? You have a fear of contact." Yoongi continued.

"Yes." Jimin muttered. My eyebrows furrowed, trying to think of a time where he got touched.
"But the fight you had with Taehyung! You technicall---"
"I was blinded by anger." He pointed out.
"Okay how about the time where......Holy shit...You have a fear of contact." I realised. I was about to open my mouth to say something comforting but got interrupted.

"Noona!" I heard. I turned around to see a smiling Jungkook walking down the corridoor with Jin following close behind him. There was a collar around his neck which was velvet red which was what Jin got him from his trip to Tokyo. This reminded me of the time i got Jungkook to try and wear earings.

Flashback ~

"I think earrings are the better option. I have a few that he couod try out." I said to Jin. He nodded at me, waiting for them to be shown. I opemed the draw to my desk and pulled out a box labled 'Earrings.'
I opened the lid and presented them to Jin. He hummed in satisfaction and picked up a set of dangling chains. I smiled.

"Those were Taehyungs old ones. He made me get him new ones from Gucci " I laughed. Jin chuckled then looked at Jungkook who was sitting down on a beanbag, playing on Jins phone.
"I think this one would look good." Jin decided. I nodded then took it out of his hands. I kneeled down towards Jungkook and took of the plastic from the pointy end of the earring.
Jungkook looked up with force amd wide eyes.

"NO! STOP! GET THAT AWAY FROM ME! " he yelled, leaning backwards from the earrings.

My eyes widened and Jins did also. I looled back at Jin to see him with an open jaw, completely shocked about his outburst.

"Jungkook. Its just an earr---"

"GET THAT THE HELL AWAY FROM ME. YOU CAN'T MAKE ME WEAR THAT AGAIN. NEVER. I WON'T LET THAT HAPPEN TO ME AGAIN. I WONT EVER." he yelled, tears going down his face with flushed cheeks.

"Okay. Okay. It's okay. I won't make ypu wear the earring but that means you'll have to wear the collar if you want to stay with Jin. Okay?" I asked gently. I threw the earrings across the room and grabbed a collar from my bottom draw.
Jungkook nodded, calming doen and wiping his tears.

I slowly attatched it around his neck.
"Is it too tight?" I asked. He shook his head and smiled softly.
"Thank you noona."

Flashback end ~

"Jungkook! How are you?" I asked, embracing him into a hug. He smiled then put up his thumbs.
"Jin got me alot of video games. They are so fun and Jisoo Noona got me an iron man poster for my room." He said with a smile. I chuckled.
"Thats great. I'd love to see it sometime." I said to him. He nodded eagerly.
"You should come for dinner! Jisoo noona makes the best egg rice with spring rolls." He said. I nodded and agreed. I moved back and moved to his side so that we could walk together to my office.

As soon as i moved out of the way, Jungkook had clear vission of Yongi then Jimin. Jungkooks eyes watered.

"H-Hyung? You're alive." He shuttered.
Jimin's eyes were wide open, staring at the boy with a shocked face.

"J-Jeon?!"