7. LT

LouisT91:

Liked by NiallHoran, HarryStyles and 10,000 others LouisT91: Nice bumping into you @HarryStyles, literally

LouisT91: Nice bumping into you @HarryStyles, literally. (@NiallHoran, told you you should've come shopping)

4,000 comments:

HarryStyles: Was a pleasure meeting you, thank you for the support.
LouisT91: @HarryStyles, sorry again for bumping into you. I should really start tying my shoes.
HarryStyles: @LouisT91, normally I'm the clumsy one. And yes you should tie your shoes, wouldn't want you falling.
LouisT91: @HarryStyles, 😊😊

NiallHoran: This is unfair, you didn't even like him two weeks ago. AND HOW DO YOU TALK TO HIM SO NATURALLY?!
LouisT91: @NiallHoran, well you should've come shopping. Also, he's just a person just like you.
NiallHoran: @LouisT91, true. Still, shut up. Why do only fake fans meet other people's idols..?
LouisT91: @NiallHoran, because I'm not trying to meet him. That's the key ;)

HESUpdate: So Harry is still in London, good to know. And he seems to always be liking this @LouisT91's posts all the time. Hmmm.

LiamPayne: @HarryStyles, get off Instagram and answer your texts
HarryStyles: @LiamPayne, now that you mentioned it.....No.
LiamPayne: @HarryStyles, Why you gotta be so rude?

Styles101: You know what, I'm just gonna follow this boy. Harry is more active on his page then he is on regular twitter and Instagram combined.
LouisT91: @Styles101, Hi my name is Louis. You always refer to me as "this boy". Just thought you'd like to know.

Styler: So you're a stalker now, not surprised.

Mrs.Styles: TAKE THE BEANIE OFF @HARRYSTYLES

Louis_Tommo_Fan: LARRY, AY AY
Mrs.Styles: @Louis_Tommo_Fan, what's a Larry?
Louis_Tommo_Fan: @Mrs.Styles, oh sweetie. It's Louis and Harry.

Joey_G31: I expect to hear all the details about this at football practice.
LouisT91: @Joey_G32, I'll think about it. Maybe I'll tell you. Maybe I won't.

LouisT91_Fan: While I'm loving all this Harry Styles stuff, I NEED FOOTBALL CONTENT

Zack321: Dang, so many Harry Styles fans under a Uni football players post. Louis you're going to become famous for more then just football.
LouisT91: @Zack321, wouldn't even say I'm famous now. People just like football and happen to like our team.
Zack321: @LouisT91, and you specifically

xxx
Here's a long chapter, they met !! Just remember the relationship might seem to move a little faster then it would normally, since you only see the media side of it. You know ?
ALSO, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS !!
Thank you for the support and reads.
Please vote, comment and follow
All the love to you all !!

Written On: January 18, 2019
Original Publish Date: January 19, 2019