me

They knew of each other for a long while. Hoseok dated others, Yoongi dated others. Their minds kept drifting back to each other however. Back to highschool.

They met again at the reunion. Hoseok was only there because he had nothing better to do, Yoongi wanted to go. He wanted to find his highschool boyfriend that his heart was still set on.

They were both single.

One look and they were back.

They were back in the music room, Hoseok listening as Yoongi played a soft tune on the white keys of the piano that was played half as well by many a student besides him. Hoseok never thought anyone else played as well, not even the greats.

They were back in the bathroom next door, making out and savouring one another. Giving as much love as you can give clothed in a bathroom.

They greeted each other awkwardly when they saw each other. They walked together. Hoseok managed to get a laugh out of Yoongi and he was back to the feeling he had then too.

He was in love.

He asked Yoongi if he was single. Yoongi said he was and Hoseok's stomach leaped happily.

He asked him out, 'for old times sake'. Yoongi only agreed if it was 'for new times sake as well'.

They dated again.

And they were in love again.

.

.

.