chapter 16

I really hate school. everything about it is So depressing, the work, teachers, students, Ross.

"page 145-148 will be your homework tonight" our teaches escorts us from our last class. while I'm walking outside I hear someone call my name, So I look around and No ones there.

"Laura!?" I hear it again, this time I turn around to see rydel running to me

"what did you do to Ross" she pants

"I don't really want to talk about this right now" I shake my head trying to clear the memory.

"do you want to get back together with him?" I nod.

"Okay So you can't just ask him out, you need to do something special" she begins

"rydel I'm not even sure he wants to get back together with me."

"are you insane? That's all he had been complaining about" she laughs "I want to get back with Laura but I doubt she wants to" she says in a mocking tone.

"what do I do then?" I say kinda flattered that he said that.

"Okay So I was in his room about a week ago and I came across this song he wrote for you" she pulls out a piece of paper from her purse "it's called here comes forever" she hands me the paper.

I can't help but blush at the fact that he wrote this for me. everything about it is perfect.

here comes that movie scene one you hate So cliche that moment when we kissed by the lake pouring rain, I ain't No super man but I can change world, here comes forever.

"sing this to him and I can assure you he will say yes"

"I can't sing" I lie, I can sing and I've been singing since I was twelve but me singing this to Ross, I would be terrified and fail.

"Laura don't think I haven't heard you sing" she smiles "you sing way to loud in the shower" she laughs, I'm  assuming she's talking about the time I stayed over at her house with Ross. "Okay I guess" I say reading over the lyrics."

the rest of the day I keep re-reading the song and practising. I change it So I'm singing to a boy rather then a girl.

I expect to see you tomorrow at my house ready to sing that song rydel texts me. I dial Hanna's number to tell her

"yellow" she answers

"good news" I smile

"you got back together?" she squeals

"No, but I found out a way to get him to say yes" I say looking at the paper

"what?"

"Okay So rydel told me that all Ross has been talking about is wanting to get back together with me and she found a song he wrote for me in his room-" "aw That's adorable" she interups me

"let me finish" I giggle "I'm going to sing him this song and ask him out, it's perfect"

"you go girl! go get that cliche son of a bitch back!" she says enthusiastically

"Okay see ya I'm going to keep practising"

"wait when are you going to ask him?"

"tomorrow" I hang up

A/N sorry this chapter is So short, again it's a filler chapter. but Holly crap the views are going up fast thanks So much vote and comment for more :D