The Trials or Miles

"Miles." The boy of my dreams, meet me at my safe haven today at 6:00! The note says. Willow skips school but not before hugging kissing and reassuring her Mother. She has left a very important something for her "read this paper tonight at 7:00 ok?!" Her Mom promises and hugs her back just happy her child seems to be coping with this mess. Paint drips all around the garage blue, purple, and black swiping left and right across the page making a silhouette of the almighty clouds. "Ahhh." She sighs "clouds. I've always loved you but I'm no longer a child...dreams are for foolish girls who haven't been hit with reality. My dream is just a dream, a slight figment of my imagination and today I'll let all my dreams go." Willow says to herself making sure her Mom doesn't see her out back.
"I haven't had a chance to check on Willow I've just been soooo busy, can one of you please check her?!" "I've got it!" Shouts Goodness. Goodness reviews back all of what she has missed only to be met with a wave of grief..." she's..I!" "What!?" Yells Earth "oh nothing I'm just so proud of her!" Goodness yelps trying fighting back the tears today I'll be the Goodness no one wants or needs..for the sake of the town, for the sake of Willow Goodness whispers to herself. Grace peeks at the mirror and sees the horror show Goodness has witnessed and it's her duty to be loyal and truthful but she knows it's in her best interest to quiet herself, therefore, she will retire before getting her badge. She can't go on if she keeps this quiet she just knows it. The clock ticks tick tick tick tick it has reached 6:00 and out in the field all you see is a shadow of a petite Snow White haired girl sitting beside a curly head boy right below the horizon "Miles...I'll show you something magical tonight!" Willow spouts out in a numb tone. Willow moves a patch of grass from the ground without lifting a muscle and has Miles favorite flowers grow right before him in the span of 2 seconds "woah! You never cease to amaze me, Wills!" Willow smiles and then sighs "I have something to say..." Miles nods and says go on "well I like you! There I said it but I not only like you I love you! I also love clouds but in that case, YOU WON! Now that it comes down to you and My Mom though of course, I choose her..but now that it comes down to me and her..I pick no one. What I'm saying is I'm giving up everything that makes me for the happiness of others. When I know for a fact that what I'm risking my humanity and insanity for isn't even worth fighting for because I know My Mom will remember me!"
"Wait, Willow, WHAT'S this coming to?!" Miles says completely unsettled "shhh let me finish! I don't have much time!" She shouts "the moral of the story is dreams don't come true. They are figments of our imagination and I'm willing to say goodbye to my dreams...and you are one of them. My dream is to live and be with clouds while at the same time being with you and living here on Earth with Mom!!! You see the problem here!?" He stands up about to leave when SHOOM a force field surrounds the area..."SIT DOWN!" Miles quickly sits with tears in his eyes "the problem is there are too many variables and if a get rid of any of them JUST ONE I'd be slowly getting rid of myself...and without me being me what's there to live for?!" "I love you and I love my dream but sometimes you let go of the ones you love because you love them...so I'm letting go!" Willow leans over slower and slower until an electric build giving a shock wave across the horizon hits Miles and her lips. Sending a blast of passion all throughout the world. "I love you," Miles whispers Willow then runs for it! She opens the force field a bit and then closes it back making sure Miles can't escape "NO WILLOW PLEASE COME HERE NOW!" He shrieks but luckily Willow can't hear him.
Back home Willows Mom sits in her bed in tears reading the letter over and over not even making an effort to try and get her loved one. The letter states, "Mommy, Mama. MAMA! I love you with all the bits and pieces of every aspect in my body, therefore I'm leaving you so you can live free from the regret of having a daughter trapped within her own grief. I've left all my belongings and cloud drawings to you of course but just make sure the painting in the garage goes to Earth...I haven't got much more to say so I'll make things quick. Make sure to take my diary and place it near my tree form...I also would like to be turned into a tree right next to my Dad's. While Willow runs to nowhere having the wind whip her tear filled face The last thought that zips through Willow's mind before she gets frozen in time is "Miles."