Chap. 6

QWYNN POV

"You're daddy is lit and that's why my first son gon' be lit. We finna play basketball and talk about women n' shit," Ekon said as he spoke to the living baby inside me.

"How do you know it's gonna be a boy?" I ask.

"Trust me, it is. I just know it," he said as he kissed my tummy.

LYRYC POV

There was an excruciating pain between my legs. It was a very unfamiliar pain.

Chrys' head was on my belly and he was fast asleep.

It felt as if I fucked for 24 hours straight. I don't know what came over me yesterday but it was like a sex demon and I just couldn't help my self. My V was literally screaming for Chrys' D and I just let it flow.

CHRYS POV

"Chrys!" I heard Brittney's annoying voice call out to me.

Uuuuggghhhhh!! She's so annoying!

"Yes Brittney," I say.

"You forgot your soda," she said as she handed me my grape soda.

"Ugh thanks," I reply as I take a sip of my juice and walked away.

I left my bag in library so I had to go get it.

To my surprise it was empty like yesterday. Brittney came into the library with me and the door shut behind her.

"Brittney, I'm having sex with you. So would you open the door so I can leave?" I said as I grab my bag.

She approached me and started touching me seductively.

I grabbed her wrist and said "Brittney stop!"

"Okay. You're gonna have sex with me today if it's the last thing I do," she said as she sat on a table and spread her legs.

"No bitch!" I said as I sat 4 tables away from her.

I started feeling kind of sweaty.

..........

Very short chapter. I know😭. I gotta go to a funeral so I wrote a lil something for yall.

Vote
Comment

Thx Guys!!!❤❤