Chpt 1: Bastard Child

When most people think of Wonderland, they think it is a place of dreams, a place to go when the world around you is no good. That couldn't be farther from the truth. 

In reality, it is a place of nightmares and heartaches. Where the Queen beheads people out of spite and jeoaulusy. I couldn't stand it anymore, so i had to get out, and i did. So let me tell you how it all started...

I was born a bastard, as most people would call me. A child born from two people who are not meant to be together. A child that belongs nowhere. 

My father is known as the Cheshire Cat, my mother is a member of Her royal court, or at least, she was. 

Now, you might be wondering how that worked since my father is well, a cat. You see, the Queen took special interest in my fathers humor and decided she wanted him around to please her people, so she used her magic to turn him into a hybrid of man and cat. My father won the hearts of the people, but especially the heart of one woman, my mother.

When i was born, my mother didn't know what to do with me. i had glowing purple eyes and my body shined a purple and pink glittery mist. 

Soon they found out that i only did that when using magic, which i assume i obtained from my father.

 When not using magic, my hair is a light, golden brown long tangle of hair with a pair of hazel green eyes, both i acquired from my mother.

My mother considered herself superior to my father and i, and didn't want her image tarnished by a servant and a bastard child.

 Once people started noticing my changes in appearance, she started noticing their change in expression, and not for the better. She left my father and i for good when i was around 5 years old.

But that was only the beginning....