The Subordinate Sequel | Chapter 1

Hello, my name is Elle. You've probably never heard of me, however, you may have heard of my successor, Lemony Snicket. Snicket's job was to record the series of unfortunate events that occurred in the lives of the Baudelaire orphans. My job, on the other hand, is a bit different. Moving forward, it is true that Snicket was successful in keeping a record of the Baudelaire's tragic tale, however, one man can only know so much. Snicket thought he had reached the end of the Baudelaire orphans story, but really, that story was only the beginning. Like I mentioned before, my job is a bit different than Snicket's. It is different because I am not just telling the story of the Baudelaires, I am bringing their story into a whole new light, into the point of view you've never gotten to hear. Yes, Snicket is very infamous for telling viewers to "look away" and escape from the Baudelaires' miserable tale, but this is entirely different. What if I told you that at some point, the Baudelaires had pleasant lives? I know you're dying to know exactly what happens after the end of The End. I should know better than anyone else. I lived this story.

𝗛𝗜 𝗜𝗠 𝗦𝗢𝗥𝗥𝗬 𝗜 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗜𝗦 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗧 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗧𝗥𝗬 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥