♡ Jaehyun ♡

~Never Lost Love~

Jaehyun POV.

I drove to her place that she still lives in since the last time I saw her. I parked my car getting nerves. I grabbed her ring off my dashboard.

*flashback*

"Honey," She called from the bathtub.

"Yes," I smiled walking in the bathroom.

"Can you sing to me?" She smiled at me.

"Of course," I went and grabbed my guitar. I came back and sat down and started playing. She watched me play before making eye contact with me when I started singing. All you could hear is the sound of my voice. When I was done she smiled. She took off her ring before grabbing my hand and putting it on my pinky.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said before kissing her forehead.

*End of flashback*

I put it on my pinky before getting out of the car. I rang her buzzer waiting patiently. I heard her voice asking who is it. I step back looking up at her window. Then I heard the door open, so I quickly went and grab the flowers I got her. Then I entered the building. I made up and she opened her apartment door, so I hid the flowers behind my back. I also took off the ring she doesn't look happy that I'm here. She let me in without saying a work. She led me to the table then she got me a glass of water.

"So how are the boys?" She asked not making eye contact with me.

"They're good," I simply answer.

Y/N POV

He placed flowers on the table. Then I saw my ring roll on the table. He tried to catch it but he spilled his drink. He grabbed the ring putting it in his pocket.

"I'm sorry," He said about to get up.

"No no I got it," I said annoyed. Why would he come back likes this out of no where it's been 2 years, and he comes out of the blue.

"Can I use your bathroom?" He asked. I nod before walking in the kitchen. I cleaned up the mess.

*Flashback*

"No, I don't care Jaehyun you promised me," I yelled.

"I'm sorry I can't help it. It's my Job," He yelled back. I pushed him out of the way. He grabbed my arm. "Baby," He said frustrated.

"This is the 3rd time you broke your promise," I looked at him my eyes watering. I pushed his arm off I looked down. "I can't do this anymore," I looked up at him. His eyes went frustrated to sad. "It's hard to love someone that I barely get to see," I let out softly breaking my own heart.

"Y/N," He steps closer.

"No, go," a tear slipped out.

"Y/N please" He begged sadness in his eyes.

"GO" I yelled as my voice crack. I couldn't look at him. I heard the door shut and that's when I broke down.

*End of flashback*

Jaehyun POV

I walked out of the bathroom and she was in her room staring out the window. I walked up to her grabbing her arm to face me.

"Why did you come back?" She cried pushing me away. "Why-why-why" She tried to push my arms away but I wouldn't let her and I hugged her. Then I looked at her wiping her tears away. I looked at her before kissing her she didn't hesitate to kiss me back. As we were kissing we heard the front door open. She pulled away instantly.

"Honey," I heard a guy say and my heart broke. She pushed me in her closet.

"My boyfriend is here," She said before closing the closet door. I could see through the closest since the door is louvered. She sat on her chair in front of her mirror looking towards the closet through the mirror. He walked in with a big bouquet of roses. He placed them on the bed walking towards her, he kissed her neck then her cheek. Making me want to burst out of this closet and take him off of her. His dog started barking towards the closet. You damn dog. He was about to come towards the closet so I stepped back. She stopped him pulling towards her and kissing him making my heart break again. She sat on the bed and he smiled before bending down and kissing her stomach. She looked towards me with sad eyes. She is pregnant. My heart shattered as a tear fell. After a bit they left so then I left when it was safe for me too. I watch them get in the car and drive off. I got in my car throwing the ring. If I only would have come back sooner for her.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

This imagine was inspired by the music video of 'I'm Young' by Winner Taehyun he was in Winner. I changed it just a little bit but yeah. I hope you guys had a good day or is having a good day.