Chapter 1: Yes! The first love of a maiden

This is the world of the [Little Garden], the playground was crafted by the Gods. Where human, beasts man, half-human, elf, Gods, demons, spirits, dragons, etc all resided here. Everything is possible in the Little Garden of Gods, different heroes of many timelines and myths, history, legend, if that is denied on the outside world then it can be found in this world. In this world there's a thing called [Gift] game, the game of God and Demon in this world, anyone can participated if you had enough brave, power, intelligent and [Gift]-the blessing of God to do so. [Gift] game divided to three kinds: Strength Wisdom Brave.

In the recent years in the Little Garden, a Community without [Flag] and [Name], they challenged many [Demon Lord]s, the disaster of the Little Garden and gain the victory. That include the [Last Embryo], [Demon Lord] ranked 1 digit Azi Dahaka. But, that's not the story I tell you guys this time.

This time, it's a story about a maiden fell in love.

Love is existed every parts in every worlds in many different shapes, like words, like memory, like a letter, like a handmade accessory, etc. when you're in love you realized that you was being happy with the presence of a opposite gender friend. You want to be together with that person, felt the warmth of that person, hearing that person word, heart pounded faster when being with that person, those are sign of the thing people called [Love]. Some said it's ridiculous, some said it's annoying, some said it's wonderful, some said it's pretty and etc. None of those adjectives wrong, they're correct.

The first sign of love is the heart beating for other. And that is the situation of the youngest problem children.

Kasukabe You, fourteen years old and she has experienced love for the first time in her fourteen years of life. Her subject of being in love is Sakamaki Izayoi.

In a certainly normal day in the [No Name] base.

Kasukabe You was eating the pastries with unbelievable speed that naked eyes can't watch.

This scene is quite normal to her friend-Kudou Asuka and the head maid-Leticia Draculea is presented to served her two ladies tea and pastries, but thank to a long time under the same [Flag] and Community, they noticed something is wrong to the short brown hair girl today.

Normally, the [Genome Tree] possessor would stuffed and munched the pastries without any rush and chatting with Asuka. But today she was eating like she has been starved to death. And that's the weird part, You eats enough of her portion everyday and she can eat even more than an average person portion, she even can compete in a eating contest of half-human, beast men and win.

Why in the world today she is eating like she doesn't have anything to lose anymore? That question popped in the two girls watched from the side line.

*Cough* *Cough*

And she finally choked.

"K-Kasukabe-san, are you alright?" Asuka asked worriedly.

"Leticia, please pour a cup of tea."

"Yes, please wait a moment." Leticia quickly grabbed the pot of tea and poured a new cup for You.

"Here. Master, please drink." Leticia handed the cup of tea to You.

You took the cup and drank all the brown liquid.

She looked at the plate in front of her to eat more pastries but she saw nothing left.

"Leticia, more pastries please."