#5

dude i really have to go through and remove my name completely from this account. I have like -7 inspiration so this is going to be a short one.

Anne woke up and took in her surroundings. She realized she was on a couch in an apartment she recognized as Phillip's. However, the man in question was nowhere to be found. Anne heard noise from the kitchen and concluded that's where he was.
Anne got up and made her way into the room, when Phillip heard her come in he looked up, and his eyes sparkled.

Phillip woke up with Anne in his arms. He remembered how they fell asleep on the couch while talking last night. He smiled and slowly got up, as to not wake her. He sneaked into the kitchen and decided to make breakfast. He heard someone walk in and turned around to see Anne leaning sleepily against the door-frame. He felt his heart leap into his throat. Anne looked at him weird, and asked why he was staring. 
"Because you're beautiful."  She blushed and looked down.
"No I'm not." She muttered. Phillip looked up in surprise. Did she really just say that?  Did Anne Wheeler, the single most beautiful girl he's ever known in his life, just say she wasn't absolutely amazing?
"Anne, are you kidding?"  She looked at him, confused. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever met."
"But I'm just me. I'm boring.  Other girls are much prettier."
"First of all, that is in no way true. Second, I said you're beautiful, not pretty. I know you, inside and out. Trust me when I say, you're perfect." 

Anne began to tear up. Nobody's ever said anything like that to her before. She stepped towards Phillip and he engulfed her in an embrace, planting a kiss on the top of her head.
"I can only hope our future children inherit your traits rather than mine."  Anne looked at him in shock. He smirked at her, and turned back to breakfast.
"Have you... actually, you know, thought about that? Our future, I mean."  Anne asked hesitantly.
"Oh, yeah. Of course."  Phillip responded, casually. "Haven't you?"
"Yeah, I have."  Phillip turned to look at her and with that eye contact he turned off the stove and took off his apron. He walked over to Anne and engulfed her once more in a hug.
"I love you, so so much Anne."
"I love you, Phillip"

bros im sorry bec this is absolute shit. Oh well, I'm tired and guess what time it is, again!! I love my sleep schedule.