chapter 4 having the damn sleepover

Ben: I am sitting on a bench, sitting on a bench, okay wheres Skull kid? Maybe he's looking for me since this park is huge! I'm beside the ice cream place. Damn the ice creams look so good, my mouth is watering. This place also has a pond, which scares me. Then I hear someone yell, "Watch out!". Something hits me in the face with a force that makes me fall towards the lake. Sh*t! I don't want to touch the water! Then before I hit the water someone gaucht me. They swirled me so that their back was facing the water and I was in front if them.

"Jeez Ben be more careful!" SK said, he was now dressed as Skullkid.
"WOW nice Cosplay skillz!" I said.
"Same to you!" He said as he looked at my clothes.
"Haha thanks!" I said
"Lets go get icecream!" SK shouted.
"RACE!" I Shouted back.
"Haha you'll never win me!" He shouted and started running towards the icecream place. I laugh and run too.

Jeffy boi: UGH I hate you slendy! He made me babysit over Glitchy and his new friend, who Glitchy calls skullkid. They're eating Icecream right now and talking bout some weird sh*t they call video games and memes. I'm sitting in a tree and swirling my knife, i'd much rather fight with Jane.

Y/N: "I'M A BANANA!" Ben shouts and gets a few odd looks from the people around us. He doesn't care and drinks his banana milkshake.
"Pfft Fine if I can be bubblegum" I say and drink my bubblegum milkshake. Ben rolls his eyes. I roll mine. Then the eye rolling competition goes on for a while. "Aaagh!" He shouts and rubs hid eyes, "Why do you have to win?!" I sip my milkshake like it would be tea, "I always win!" I tell him. "I won the race!" He says reffering to who was first at the ice cream place. "I went easy on ya!" I say. "Pfft sure you did!" Ben shouts.

Jeffy boi: Oh h*ll naw now these kids are having some weird competitions. I hate this! I wonder why Benny boi didn't kill this human... oh well I want to kill them but Link wannabe woudn't forgive me, and he owns most of the gaming systems, so no I can't. Oh wait where did they go?

Ben: Slendy!!!! He probaply put Jeff to 'watch over me' since I saw him in the tree. Well since i'm really smart I asked SK if we should get going since we already drank our milkshakes. Right now were at his door steps and he's looking for the keys. "HOLY F*CK I FORGOT THE KEYS!" He shouts. I laugh at his reaction. "Wait... that window at the second floor its open!" SK exclaims. I gulp theres no way that he means... "lets climb in!" He shouts. "H*ll to the no!" I shout back He chuckles and starts climbing by the
...rainwater pipe?(XD google translate better not be wrong) I sigh and look around hoping that no-ones watching then I float behind him. When he finally gets in I grab the window and get in. He falls down smashing his face in the proces and looks at his hands, which are pretty dirty. I laugh at his nose which is bleeding.

"Oh come on!" He shouts and continues, "Ima go wash my nose wait here!" Then He storms off. I laugh a little and look around, I swear this house is as big as the mansion, well it doesn't have the third floor but still, this house is so big! The furniture is more modern than the mansions but its not too modern. I see a few doors with names on them, the one to the left has a name, S/N, huh that must be SK's sister, and the one to the right has this name, B/N, that might be SK's brother or something. Then I hear footsteps abd turn my head towards them, its just SK. SK is holding a ice bag on their nose.

Y/N: It still hurts a little on my nose but not too badly. I look at Ben.
"Ya wanna go play games?" I ask, grinning. "YOU BET!" He shouts and I grin even more. "ONWARDS TO NARNIA!" I shout and start running towards my room, Ben behind me.

-le timeskip cuz im lazy-

Y/N: "I'M WINNING!" I shout and try to stay on the road, but of course Ben somehow finds a way to knock me out. "YOU CHEATER!" I shout and almost throw my controller but I control my anger. Ben smirks and laughs as he get Number 1 on his screen. We're playing Mario Kart and we're just as good at it. Its annoying. I reach for the chips and eat some. Ben and I are having so much fun! Ben laughs a lot and I do too. He looks so fxcking handsome in his Link cost- wait what? Did I just seriously think that? Nah cant say woudnt be.

"Uhh SK you ok?" Bens voice drags me back to reality. "Oh, heh sorry I spaced out!" I laugh. "Oh, okay, anyways back to the question I ask while you were at the moon, so do ya have a gameboy?" Ben asks while we try to beag each other at mario kart again. "Hah, you bet!" I shout and accidentally drive off a clif. "Sh*t!" I shout. Ben laughs, and I push him and he drops his controller and drives off a clif too. "Hah not so funny now?" I laugh as he curses. "You cheater!" He shouts.

-le timeskip-

"Wow I don't have that game!" Ben says and points at pokemon Fire red. "Ya wanna trade? I dont have The legend of zelda 1" I say. "Sure i'll give yours back at school!" Bem says and we trade. We both smile widely and continue playing.

A/N
1000 words, anyways sorry for not updating this ive had a lot to do and stuff but im not ded and neither is this book