•Chapter 1 when it all started•

~For your entertainment il swallow the pavement il make you feel alive.~ Brother Blake Pavement.

Aleks POV

It was only two months ago since me and James. Were still are dating even though the problem is he always beats me up. ive cried and cried about how painful it is. Trying to cover up though's Bruises with horrible makeup. The truth is he always had this feeling of being happy and angry.

I just want him to stop being. I woke from some back pains that I was given by james last night. How I slept wrong, even I cried my self to sleep. From the pain and depression. I slowly sat up my head throbing in pain too. I went black out two days ago from a Concussion that James gave me from hitting the ground hard, and from getting punched behind the head. I slowly got out of bed stumbled over some piles of clothes which I havent sorted it out, clean clothes and dirty. I got up and walked out of my room. He smelt something good what is it.. He crept down the stairs and peeked his head in. James was making some bacon and egg's. I slowly walk behind James. Not wanting to make him mad in any way."J-James....?" He slowly turned around cocking a brow."Well guess whos awake." He greedly smirked."Yeah im awake.." I moved back a bit for James."So... Can I have some bacon and egg's..?" He walked up to me holding the pan."No. Aleks." He turned around again."O-ok..." Aleks sniffled. He walked off to the living room turning the T.v on.Why does he have to be a jerk... Aleks thought. He's gonna let me starve. Aleks soon grabbed a blanket and curled up under it trying to keep warm. Poor little aleks straving to death. But now its gonna change. A few months as passed since aleks havent gone to the Office. James wouldnt let him leave and he lies to the others that aleks got in to a accident they belived James and aleks wanted help escaping the house. James wouldnt let aleks call anybody. Even though he secretly hid a phone under his bed he had the phone since he was with his step father. So he texted Jordan.

Aleks: Jordan can you come pick me up? and im not hurt. James lied to you guys so you guys wouldnt worry about me.

I waited for Jordan to text me. And he did.

♡Jordan♡: Okay aleks ill be there in 5 mintues. And I knew james would lie to us Just keep strong and hold in there until I get there. P.s I have to ask you something

Love Jordan <3

I sigh in relief thank god Jordan is coming. I slide my phone in my pocket. I was hiding it when I woke up from my sleep. It was 5 mintues and the door bell ring. James walked to the door and opened it."Jordan! what are you doing here?!" He questioned. "Im here for aleks. James." James looked at Aleks who was clearly pissed off at aleks."What the fuck Aleksandr!!" James walked up to me holding his fist up in the air ready to beat me up."James... Dont you even dare hurt Aleks. Hes in to much pain." Jordan said."J-james dont hurt me..." James cooled off and looked back at Jordan."Take the fucking bastard.. and you better bring him back or he'll be locked up in the basement." jordan walked over to aleks and carried him out of the house."T-thank you jordan." I shuddered. "Welcome aleks." He smiled and opened the passanger door and put me in. I closed the door and put the seat belt on. Click. Jordan got into the driver seat and closed his door and also putting his seat belt on. He started the car and drove away from James house. He drove to his house, and hopes that Monica would let aleks stay for a few weeks. "Were here aleks." He looked at him and smiled again."Ok." I unbuckled and got out if his car and waited for him to get out. We both walked in the apartment and he opened the door leading me into a small hallway. Which had beautiful pictures. I ooh'd and aww'd. "Its pretty." I heard him chuckle and nodded."Its dern sure pretty." God i've always loved that catchphrase. "So you got something I could eat..? James wouldnt let me eat breakfast. " Jordan frowned and rubbed his head."Want me to make you something sport?" I nod."Some pancakes?" He walked into the kitchen and grabbed some pancake mix."Ok aleks. While im making you pancakes go look around and make your self at home." He shouted out from the kitchen. That voice of his, is just so sexy and soothing. I could get used to this now.

I sat down on the couch looking around a bit and I noticed he had a picture of someone else, instead of Monica."Huh that's strange." I scratched my head."Here you go Aleks." Jordan gave me my pancakes."Yum thanks Jordan." I smiles up at him."Welcome." He winked and walked back to the kitchen. I blushed a little and not let him notice the blush. God damn Jordan why. I started eating the delicious pancakes. He put the plate down and laid on the couch,"I wonder if I could watch T.v" I murmured."Hey Aleks tomorrow were doing a Creature Talk." I nodded "Okay Jordan." I coughed weakly and didnt notice he was stalking me.. His smile was just beautiful.  And his tall body. I could crave it. I've always had liked him since I met him for the first time. Only Eddie knew that I liked jordan. Eddie was the bestest friend I watched some T.v. I had some scars on my wrist and my right arm my tattoo. I fell asleep.