Chapter 14 - relationship

It's been a week, it's August 27, Shawn and I have been texting, Liam and I are still dating, I just don't have the heart to break up with him,I know I need to, the longer I wait, the more hurt he will get.

Shawn is in Toronto, he is staying at his parents, Lucas met him yesterday, they went to a pub. I wasn't invited, obviously... Lucas still
thinks Shawn and I aren't talking,

 Lucas stillthinks Shawn and I aren't talking,

"Is everything ok?" Liam asks. "Yeah.. yeah, everything is good" I say. "What do you want for breakfast?" He asks, changing the subject. He knows something is going on, fuck I feel so bad. We are both still in bed, at his place. He kisses me on the forehead and he gets up out of the bed, "Nothing I'm not hungry" I say.

"You sure?" He asks. "I'm sure" I replay

"Wait" I say. "What?" He stops. "It's 3 pm." I say. "So?" — "we are still in bed, what the fuck? We slept until now?" Oh my god, I don't think I ever woke up this late, "Well, yeah. Is there a problem?" He asks. "Nope" I say.

"Ok, sure you don't want anything to eat?" He asks again, "I'm sure thank you"

He walks out of the room and I look at my phone again, Shawn texted me again.. ugh

 ugh

I get out of bed and I know I have to break up with him, I told Shawn I will, and to be honest, I'm not as happy as I was, Liam is ok and all, but as I said, he is not Shawn Mendes

I missing the hotness, and the sexy, and how tall Shawn is, and it's just...... I just miss Shawn. I knew from the beginning no one will ever top Shawn, I knew it. And I still went into a relationship with a differently guy.

I guess I did a mistake, I shouldn't have done this to Liam. Poor Liam, I'm just playing with his heart.

Shawn is calling me. What?m

"Hello?" I answer. "I don't why I called" he says. "I wasn't sure you'll answer." He adds.

"What do you want?" I ask. "You" He says. "Isn't it obvious?" — "Liam and I are going out tonight, I feel bad lying to him" I say. "Not to sound rude or anything, but break up with him already. I want you all to myself. I hate to think about you kissing him, and sleeping with him. It makes me sad, I want you to be all mine" he says

"Shawn, you know I'm all yours, and FYI, I haven't had sex with him since I decided I want you more, and that I'm going to break up with him, last week." I say. "Really?" He asks. "Yes" I answer. "Am I a horrible person?"

"Are you crazy? You are the most amazing person I know" He says. "Thank you, for saying that. It means the world to me to hear that that's what you think about me," I say.

"Didn't you already know that? You know how I feel." He says. "It just means a lot to me, that you think good stuff about me. Even tho I'm cheating on my boyfriend" I say.

"Well, first of all he is gay, I know it. And it's not that I have anything against gay people, but I hate him for lying to you." He says. "And you don't hate me for lying to him?" I ask. "No. I don't" He says.

It's 7:30 pm. Me and Liam are at a restaurant, it looks fancy.

Shawn texted me, "Me and Aaliyah are going to watch a movie later, if you want to join us.." oh my god, he didn't tell Aaliyah about all this, right? He didn't. I'm still with Liam. "I'll think about it" I text him. I put the phone down and I can't stop thinking about Shawn. About how much I want to ditch Liam and go over to him.

I know I sound like a bitch, but I can't help it... I want Shawn, I thought I want Liam more, but I was wrong.

"Well?" Liam asks. "I'm sorry what?" I ask. I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking about Shawn....

"Would you like to move in with me?" He asks. What the fuck?