August Alsina||Disobeyed daddy||smut

Me and August is having a party with about 100-150 people. I had about 7 shots of alcohol. When I get tipsy I get horny. I look over and see August and Trey having a conversation. I don't even bother to pull him away. He so fine tho. As I stumble up the stairs Offset came down with some hoe.

"Where you going sis?" He asked basically catching me before I fell down the stairs.

"Don't worry about me "sis".  Go see if Ms B ready to take you home. Ain't it past yo bedtime" I said pushing off of him going to my bedroom.

I get to the bedroom and waste no time on myself. I flop down on the bed laying on my back. I roll my dress up sliding my hand in my thong not realizing how wet I am.

"Fuck" I mumble under my breath as I rub my clit.

Thoughts of August flashed through my head making me throb even more.

"OMG AUGUSTTTT!" I scream. Nobody can hear me though. It's a party going on downstairs 🤷🏽‍♀️. 

I stop to get my vibrater. I rub it on my clit as I slid two fingers in.August hates when I play with myself but I don't want to interrupt him at the party.

"Fuckkkk baby shitt"I whimper throwing my head back as my eyes roll to the back of my head.

-August pov-

"Where my baby at?" I ask Trey as I look around.

"Ion know" he said.

"Aye nigga where y/n at?" I ask Offset .

"She went upstairs. She a bully. In front of this bad hoe she talking bout "Ms b outside waiting for you. She said it's past yo bedtime" A/N(Ik Offset didn't say the same thing. Remember he's drunk too)

"Aii bruh she crazy. But I think I did seen sloppy booty outside somewhere" I said jogging up the stairs I stop right in front of our bedroom door.

"OMG AUGUSTTTTT!" I heard her scream. Why she just didn't come get me. Her screaming my name turned me on. There was a pause then her moans came back

"Fuckkkk baby shitt" she whimpered. I twist the doorknob. The door opens I open it as quiet as I can.

-Y/n pov-

"Mmmhhhmmmm ba-aaeee" I scream squirting all over the sheets. I lay there panting with my eyes closed. Then I sense somebody is watching me. To my surprise I turn my head and August is standing there. Smirking. Biting his lip.

"How long yo ugly ass been standing there?" I said rolling my legs off the bed pulling my thong up rolling my dress down.

"Long enough to know you want some dick" he said with so much lust in his voice.

"I-I just was horny. Come on let's go to the par-"He blocked the door so I couldn't get out. I knew I was bout to be sore.

"BED NOW!" He demanded pointing to the bed. I got on all fours bracing myself for what was about to happen.

"I'm-im sorry daddy." I want dick but not mean dick. He gone make me sore and I got stuff to do.

"Too late you know what you did,Ive told you multiple times if we in the same house you don't need to play with yourself. Wtf you gotta play with yo self for if you got my dick downstairs?" He ask rolling my dress up. Smacking and grabbing my ass

"Am I suppose to answer that or?"I ask as he ran his finger over my soaking panties.

"Yea answer that I wanna see why you keep being disobedient" He said dry humping me.