Part 10

Gin POV: "(y/n)!!!" I Shouted as I dove into the lake. Why why why why why why why?!?! Don't do this! I need you to be alive! I grabbed onto her hand and swam back up to the surface. We got up to the surface and I payed her down onto the grass. Hotaru ran over here in horror.

Your POV: "*cough* *cough* Gin....?" I asked as I slowly open my eyes. "(Y/n)!!! You're alive!!! Don't do that again!" Gin said as he hugged me tightly. "Why do you care" I said as I pushed him away. The look on his face was as if he was in pain. "Because....I....love you...." said Gin quietly. Love? As if, he likes that girl over there...not me. "I always have...it's just that I don't think you'll be happy with it since you're human and I'm not" says Gin as he looks at his hands. That's right....how could I be so stupid! All those times where he was smiling was because he hoped that he could move on, but now he's disappearing!!!! "Gin!!! I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!" I screamed as I hugged onto him. "If I ever come back as a human let's live together and be happy okay (y/n)?" Says Gin, suddenly he disappears into little bits of light. Okay! I can't wait! "I'm glad you to figured it out...." says the girl then she quickly ran away crying.

Many Years later

" Hey (y/n)! You wanna go to this shrine in the forest? I heard there was this cute guy that lives there" says my friend. "Oh come on now I doubt there's actually a cute guy there" I replied but I was kind of interested. "Let's go!!!" She said loudly as she drags me excitedly.

We got to the forest and my friends were immediately amazed on how lush it was. "Wow!!!! It's so green!!!!" Said one of them. "Don't get distracted! We're here to find (y/n) a boyfriend!" Said the other friend. "Yeah....wait WHAT?! We don't even know if there's a guy here!" I replied quickly. "What ever let's just get to the shrine" said one of my friends.

Awhile later

"Come on! The shrine is right there!" One of my friends shouted and pushed me at the shrine. "Ahhh!" I Shouted as I fell down. "Careful (Y/n), I don't want you to fall" said a very familiar voice as he catches me. I looked up and I saw a silver haired boy with greyish greenish eyes looking at me with a smile. "Gin.....?"

AUTHOR NOTE: AND THATS THE END OF THIS FAN FICTION! SORRY THAT THIS TOOK SO LONG TO PUBLISH