1 - when the party's over

Anxiety's POV - Present Time

Jesus Christ on a criss-cross, what happened?

I looked around my room with a bewildered expression, seeing that my walls are now covered with glitter and paint. There are also popped balloons lying around the floor with some of my socks.

My jacket was already hanging on the floor next to the bed along with my purple shirt. Next to those stuff is my phone, which now has a crack on the screen protector.

The room was one hell of a mess, but hey.

The Tim Burton posters ain't damaged or touched at least.

After a few minutes of scanning the room, I caught the faint scent of some kind of perfume. I wasn't sure for a moment before I looked over at my side.

".........." My mind went to the roof for a moment and I felt my soul fly away (if I had any) as I felt a scream trying to escape my lips.

There without his clothes and just covered by the blanket that is on me as well, is Roman slowly waking up.

Creativity's POV - Present Time

My eyes slowly fluttered open when I felt some kind of movement next to me.

Everything was blurry for a moment as I sat up and rubbed my eyes, a yawn escaping my lips afterwards.

For a brief moment, I caught a glimpse of what might've looked like Virgil's posters before receiving a pillow or two to the face. "!?"

Once I got the pillows off my face and regained my alertness, I caught a blur of black and purple wrapped in white run out of the room and slam the door shut.