Good Morning Master~!

Rosalia's P.O.V
"Master? Its time to wake up." I said as I try to shake my young Master,he only groaned and rolled so that I was facing his back.

"Master,don't make me use the big guns!" I warned him,no answer.

"Fine,want the hard way? You get the hard way!" I then stomped my way to the curtains and instantly opened them,my Master just groaned again then sat up while rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning Master Cici! For todays breakfast Sebastian is going to make some lightly cooked salmon with a delinquent mint salad or some cooked scones with jam...which one do you prefer?" I said as I head over to the tea set and pour my Master a cup of tea.

"A scone...and stop calling me Cici!"

"Oh Master,one day you WILL find it odd that I'm not calling you by that name...since I've been calling you that for 3 months,here is your Earl Grey Tea,just the way you like it!" I said as I placed the tea on his bed side table.I then started to dress him up.

"But you've only BEEN here for 3 months." Ciel sighed while I just gave a giggle.

"Oh Master,you will never change." I said as I finish putting my Master's shoe on.

"If there is nothing else,I will inform Sebastian about your meal of choice." I said,I then started to walk away,until I felt something dash towards me 'Why is he treating me like a play thing?' I thought to myself as I dodge the dart,that's why it just pass me and hit the wall instead.

"Master~! Stop throwing darts at me once a week,do it to Sebastian instead!" I then pouted,while my arms were crossed.

"Your acting like a mere child,and besides,you will also find it odd if I stopped MY actions towards you,am I wrong?" He said with a smirk.

"No but what if you killed me!? That wouldn't be fun even for you!"

"Because I already know your skill,you have the ability to sense things that approach or is close to you as long as it is unexpected...your not the only one that knows somethings about each other."

"Oh Master...I know you know that but...never mind...I'm not as smart as you,after all...I act like a mere child." I said before walking out of the room...but he said another thing.

"Not as smart as me? You can use my own words AGAINST me for crying out loud."

"But I will never go against you Master,it is against my vows." I said before closing the door behind me.I then went to the kitchen and as always,Sebastian was already there making breakfast.

"Sir Bastian? Master Cici wants a scone for breakfast."

"Its SEBASTIAN Rosalia...how many times should I repeat myself just so you can remember it?"

"And how many times should I tell you to call me ROSE,ROSY,ROSA or LIA?" I retorted,he just shook his head in a no.

"Your as stubborn as the Young Master."

"I already know that! Anyways,when will the scones be ready?"

"Tell him it will be ready in a few minutes,for now entertain him a li-.WAIT ROSA!" He said as I disappeared through the hall way with a cart that has a tea set,small spoons,tea,hot water,and a few cookies.When I was tired from all the running,I put both my feet on the lower layer of the cart and just rode it while turning it using the handle,and pushing it with one foot when it was getting slow.

"Woohoo! Yeah!" I said as I was having the time of my life with that cart...until I saw someone come out of a room all of a sudden.

"L-Look out!" I said,I then jumped and put my feet on the ground while still holding the handle of the cart to act like a break.