t w o

GRAYSON DOLAN

i wanted to cry, but I can't. I wanted to be strong, but I can't. I didn't answer him. I couldn't, I was too scared.

"Im fucking talking to you" he said even louder and some people started to look. I look in his eyes and they were red. What a monster. I kept ignoring him until class was over.

He was like the devil. With invisible horns. Everyone treats him like a superstar, and they treat me like a pile of dust. I didn't do anything to deserve this.

"What the fuck are you staring at?" He smirked

I rushed out of class when I heard the bell ring. But got pulled back by the demon. I whimpered as I got slammed into the lockers. I feel myself getting dizzy. Ethan wrapped his hand around my neck; pain shooting threw my whole body. He then whispered to me harshly.

"don't you ever fucking ignore me again. Or i'll-"

"HEY, leave him alone" my heart was racing, Melanie. She walked over to us and slapped Ethan on the cheek. My eyes widen. He let go of me. "Its not over fag" and he kicked me in the stomach.

I fell the ground with my hands holding where he kicked. I couldn't hold it in anymore, I cried. I cried as long as I can, I didn't care if people were staring at me. I just cried.

Melanie bent down and kissed me on the forehead. "Its gonna be okay baby. Ill take you to the nurse" she said softly messing with my hair.

She helped me up and we walked to the nurse.

"What happened?" Mrs. Spink asked worried. "He got bea-" I cut Melanie off. "I fell" I quickly said. I didn't want Mrs. Spink to know what happened.

"Grayson, well im gonna check up on you through out the day, but right now im just gonna bandage you up, okay?" I nodded.

*at lunch*

I walked all the way to the back of the lunch room. Melanie never goes to lunch, she goes in the music room and writes poems. It saddens me but makes me happy at the same time cause shes doing what she loves.

I got on my computer and grabbed my lunch out of the backpack. I smiled at the note my nano wrote.

'i love you gray-gray make sure you do good in school. and tell those boys to stop bullying you. <3'

I giggle at the note and put it back. I ate my star shaped sandwich, and did some school work. Thats when the whole lunch room went quiet, I ignored it cause I already knew it was them. Ethan, Kian, Alex, Aaron, Jessica, Jack J, Jack G, and Shawn.

They sat at there own table, which was fantastic.

Not good. Totally not good. Shawn came to my table and sat next to me, he gave me a blushy smile. I smiled back.

Your probably wondering why Shawn is not bulling me. Shawn is actually my friend, not BEST friend but just a cool guy friend. He's really cute too.

"Do you have any che-" I handed him the cheetos my nano packed for him. His eyes grew wide and smiled as he snatched the bag from me. I giggled. He opened the bag and started to eat them. "You should talk more, Youre voice is beautiful ya know" He said.

I nodded. I never talk cause my voice is very high pitched and I sound like a girl.

"Yo, Shawn come sit over here instead of being with that fag" He rolled his eyes, Shawn hated the word 'fag' or 'faggot'. He looked at me, his eyes were asking me a question. I nodded.

I blushed as He hugged me and got up, sitting with the demons.

____________________________________ I really hoped you guys liked this part. And I hoped it made sense, cause I am NOT good at writing.