21

update party update party heck yes I'm BACK! Well, hey guys! I'm back, with another update! Super chill, right? Well anyways, I've been going back through recently and re-writing some of the earlier chapters. I think I'm up to chapter 5 at this point? And I'm fixing the weird chapter numbers that I had going on! There's not a LOT of new info that i've added, it's just a lot of stuff is different, (it's not hella different enough that you have to re-read in order to understand) BUT it's a lot better writing than the originals were! I suggest you go back and read them!!! 

I also have an insta now! (It's a bit for my AO3 account where I do kpop stuff (because that's the kind of human I am now)) but I also have some nifty crafts and pictures of my nerdy cat! So if you wanna hang out then it's @that_is_shocking !!!!! 

(and if you're a kpoppy human like me then my AO3 account is ALSO that_is_shocking , but if you aren't then you can just hang out here!)

Cool beans cool beans!!!! 

Anyways, let's get to the story!!!

"I really don't know if this is a smart idea." Ethan admitted, and the rest of the group agreed.

Ethan flexed his wings, and then sighed. "Like, we've specifically been avoiding the Greek and Roman mess since we came back, and now we're just gonna be alright with jumping into the middle of it?"

Charles nodded, and stared out at the silent pool below them.

The little group of ten were sitting on the roof of a covered walkway going over the pool deck.

It wasn't the lap pool, in the "gym" area, but more of an expansive fountain that you could also swim in. All around them, walkways and paths bridged over the multi-story plaza.

"We can't refuse them though." Michael mused, picking at a bent feather in his wings. "They did everything properly, and asked for help, and we try to help people who ask for help."

Percy fiddled with a coin. "Mikey is right. We can't refuse help on the basis of personal preference."

Thalia huffed and puffed her wings out a little. Below them, a pair of nymphs hurried across a walkway. Percy watched them pass, and then leaned his head onto Luke's shoulder.

"Percy's right." Luke admitted, patting Percy's calf. "We didn't refuse Thoth when he came to us, even though Nico has had problems with the Egyptians in the past."

Percy hummed, and Nico scooted towards him and Luke. Luke stretched out a wing to cover him as well.

"I don't like it." Thalia muttered. "I really don't like it. It feels so wrong to me."

Ethan leaned into her side and draped a wing over her head. "I know that things are shitty, but we have a job to do."

"This is such a two sided dilemma." Zoe pouted, and plucked a feather out of Silena's wings. The broken feather fluttered off of the side, and danced in the still air. "Either decision would be correct somehow."

"We can't just go back and forth. We need to make a decision." Emma announced, from where she was draped over Michael's legs.

The rest of the group hummed and nodded.

"We do need to come to a consensus." Zoe agreed, and plucked another damaged feather.

"I think," Charles started. "I think that we should try it. Dad wrote us in an exit in the contract if we deem the situation to be poor. We should see what's up, and if it's not good, and causes problems, then we can get out, and know that we aren't ready to deal with it yet."