4

Yugyeom POV

The last thing I know was, I'm in the toilet, crying but now I'm in Jinyoung's room, sitting on his bed. I can't believe this... I looked around and saw so many handwritten quotes on the wall. I walked to it to take a closer look.

Life is simple,
But people are complicated.
                                        -LVJY

'What a neat handwriting...W-Wait.'

"LVJY?" I don't know why these letters seems familiar to me.

"Ah! The letters!" I reached my pocket and took out the new letter I got this morning.

I'm sorry.
I keep this for a long time.
The thing is,
I'm in love with you.
                                     -LVJY

"Jinyoung?" I muttered and at that time Jinyoung came in with two cups of coffee in his hands. I quickly keep the letter and sit on the bed.

"I don't know if this tastes good, but have some coffee" Jinyoung gave me one of the cups in his hands. I took a sip.

'God. This is good.'

"Thanks!" Jinyoung smiled.

'Shit, did I just said that out loud?'

"Yes. I can hear you, Yugyeom." He chuckled. I smiled in embarassment.

"I didn't know you know me." I said as I put the empty cup down.

" Why would someone not notice someone beautiful like you..." Jinyoung muttered but still can be heard by me.

"Beautiful, huh?" I smirked.

Jinyoung closed his mouth as he just spilled a big secret out and blushed.

"I-I..." He stutters.

I took out a small green bag from my school bag.

"Open it." I gave the bag to him.

"What is this?'

" It's you isn't it?" I said as I saw Jinyoung looked so surprised when he saw the letters that he gave to me all this time in the bag.

"Thats... I- I" He stutters again and I walked to him and holds his hands tight together.

"Hyung, spill it." I smiled.

Jinyoung POV

"Hyung, spill it." Yugyeom smiled at me. OMG. I FORGOT ABOUT THE QUOTES!
I am blushing so hard right now.
With him holding my hands, it made it even harder for me to confess to him. My mouths are closed shut.
I look into his eyes, the eyes that are waiting for answers.

"I love-"

"I love you too, hyung." When I finally had the courage to tell him the thing I always wanted to say, he suddenly hugged me. Saying I love you. I hugged him back and then we stare into each other's eye.

"I love you, Yugyeom."

Yugyeom smiled and we laughed.
And that's when I know, that night was the most beautiful night I had in my life.

(A/N: I'm trying to keep this fanfic under PG rated. HAHAHAHAHA)

 HAHAHAHAHA)