Chapter 4 au1 p2

Percy pov

"Lets start with the introductions." Reyna said. I smile happily standing next to my friends Frank and Hazel.

"You first".

"Well I'm Annabeth and this is Leo, Piper and Jason." Annabeth said. "We're from the Greek side and its where Andie started."

I stare at them in shock. I couldn't be Greek. "Don't worry," Frank whispered "I don't believe them." The rest of the Romans- my family- nod in agreement.

"Well I am Reyna and this is........." (Insert names here) Reyna grabs Franks hand and they start to whisper. "We have come up with a disission," Octavian says "We believe you about Andie being a Greek but she has become our family and you can't go with her."

"Instead you will all be our sex-slaves and stay with us." Frank continues  "Andie will be one aswell but since she is our family she will be treated with more respect."

Frank smiles sadly. And Adds "Who wants to claim who?" Nico steps foward and says "I want Andie" everyone nods because they know he will take care of me.

So in the end these are who gets who:

Me and Nico

Frank/Hazel and Leo

Reyna and Annabeth

Octavian and Piper

Dacoda and Jason.

Nico smiles and takes me to his room. He starts to undress. I copy him knowing what he wants. Me.