I Need Some Helpadelp

So first things first is that I need to decide which books to delete and which to save because, let's be honest, I have way too many. I'll provide a list with some descriptions and let you guys decide which you want me to keep working on. Whichever ones don't get any votes will be deleted from Wattpad (but will probably stay in my google docs drive because I'm a hoarder).

Girl With the Green Tongue- A girl with strange inequities is found and discovers that she has strange powers, but to her dismay she's seen as a monster. Ever since then kids born with a "strangeness" would be killed if found out. Sally and Robert are two kids with this "strangeness" and they want to find out what people are really hiding about them.

Hauntings of Evelyne Brail- The abandoned group home for "lost" children has made quite a ruckus ever since the headmaster left, leaving the children supposedly to die. Fray Thompson, her cousins William Thompson and Susan Wilkens, and her best friend Michael Bradford decide to put an end to the mysteries and go in themselves and prove that the building is lined with pranks from the high school students down the block.

Somewhere Over the Rainbow- Jonathan Lindenburg has grown up in his small town in Connecticut with his friend Maria. She has lived her whole life being discriminated for her sexuality and constant "problems" that it has become an issue that Jonathan wants to fix.

A Day With Fox- You had just won a contest causing you to win a day out with the one and only Fox, a girl you met on the internet. She seemed nice and when you noticed the trip would be free you jumped at the offer. (A Choose Your Own Adventure Book)

The Box- Canna is a young girl around thirteen that has just lost her mother to something tragic, she's quickly taken from everything she's ever known and is now experiencing strange happenings with strange people as she tries to find her way home. 

Save Me- People with powers are being discovered left and right and it's terrifying everyone, including the people receiving the powers. No one knows what to do except panic as the people receiving powers slowly turn evil.

Feathers- Everyone is born with the power of an animal making everyone sacrifice normal knowledge for the knowledge of these powers. That is until someone gets too powerful, then all people can do is squirm in fear and hope they won't be killed next. 

If Words Had Voices And Voices Had Words- Fifteen year old Ashley is being treated like a little kid by her parents. She decides to run away but realizes that she didn't really belong where she was before. After discovering new friends, a new world, and much more magical things, she realizes for once she actually fitted in. Soon she finds out that she was being held back from her destiny. (First Book Ever Published)

Once I Was Stranded- A group of friends planned for a fun getaway trip but it ends up taking a south turn when they get stranded on an island.

Wow, I now realize how obsessed with super powers I am. Oh well, fantasy is fun. Anyway, those are your choices and some pretty hard choices they are, oof. Just tell me which ones you do or do not like and I'll do as I will appropriately.

Next I need some new covers for all the books I'm keeping, considering a lot of them have "Warrior_Fangirl" as their username still. Not to mention some updated covers would be great, especially if they're by you guys.

Now time for some "spoilers" for some new books that I've been working on.

Spirit Trailers- Wyatt was born in the year 3182, it's been eighteen years since his birth and things have changed a lot. The earth went backward when the aliens came, causing chaos to form around every corner. Now he and his sister want things to return to how they used to be.

Torrie Reedwater- Torrie Reedwater is your average high school filled with the strangest teenagers you could find, with awkward, sweaty, and loud as their motto they strive to win first place in their lexile scores while also trying to maintain a social status.

Awakening Hearts- Olivia Randeau lives in a world everyone wears their heats on their sides, literally. Except her.

Screw Your Courage to the Sticking Place- This magnificent Macbeth line starts the whole plot as Lauren LeVay continues through her average life except for one minor detail, she meets her soulmate. Which has another major detail, he's from the future.

Some covers for these bad bois would be great as well if you're interested but other than that, I think that's it. If anyone has more story ideas I'm all ears because I love to write, whether I finish it or not is another story though, lol. Keep on my tail guys, love you.

~Fox