He Wants What Now?!

He shrugged and had this grin that looked like it said "I know what you're doing". "I guess ever since you started drawing that Cup." He responded. "Why?" I asked, still startled. "I heard from one of them over there that you were drawing over here. That's the happiest I ever seen Pip and Dot, I'll tell ya that." He told me. "Heh. It turned out better than expected." I said while turning to my drawing of Pip and Dot. He looked over it and patted me on the shoulder. "See? Just need to have some confidence in yourself." He told me while walking away. He then stopped and turned his head to tell me, "Also, the boss needs to speak with you.". "Okay." I replied. I grabbed my backpack and walked over to his office. King Dice opened the door for me. "Well, this doesn't normally happen." I said, surprised. He seemed confused and I kept walking. The Devil looked up from his work and said, "Now this might be the most regrettable conversation I'll ever have. You might want to sit down for this.". I looked around for somewhere to sit. The only really available one was right in front of his desk. I pointed to it and had the expression "You mean there?". He nodded. I shrugged and sat down. I took of my backpack and set it behind the chair. "Why'd you bring that?" He asked. "Reasons that aren't important." I replied. "Well, I have two things to ask of you." He told me. "What would those be?" I asked. "First off, if you were to have anyone here with you (from where you're from) who would that be?" He asked. I thought for a moment and replied, "I guess my sister, Julia. She'd make things a lot more entertaining here and she's actually old enough to be here.". "How old is she?" Dice asked. "Technically 22 now. I'm the youngest." I responded. Dice snickered. "What wrong with that?!" I exclaimed. "Nothing, nothing at all." Dice responded. "Are you the youngest too or somethin'?" I asked. "How'd you know?" He asked. "I don't know, I just pulled that out of my brain." I said. "Anyways, if I could bring her here, would you be willing to do this little task that I have for you?" The Devil asked. "I... guess. What is that task?" I asked, suspiciously. "Did one of those brothers tell you about the ancient society, Calix Animi?" He asked. "Yea, Cuphead told me a few days ago." I said. "How far did he go with the explanation?" Dice asked. "The last thing he said was that they were the only two Cups in Inkwell Isle and that I was the only human. And it's very rare, or something like that." I told them. "Exactly. Those cups are the last of their kind. Humans don't come here often. Rarely ever. This might be the most outrageous thing I will ever ask of you, but you know that when something is rare, they reproduce, right?" He asked. "Oh, don't tell me..." I started. "You already get what I'm asking, don't you?" He asked. I stared at him for what seemed like forever. "So, you're saying... you want me to have a child that belongs to one of those brothers?!" I exclaimed. "Yes, now don't freak out about this-.". I stood up from the chair and interrupted, "I'm very much freaking out about this! I'm not gonna... do you know what with one of them!!". "That's the thing. You don't have to do that. Have you seen that Family Guy episode when Stewie gets himself pregnant?" The Devil asked. "Yea, he gets into a machine and injects himself with Brian's DNA and it gives him a temporary uterus and he had multiple disabled children." I replied. "That's what I'm planning to do with you." He told me. "How exactly would you do that?" I asked. "I'm the Devil, I can pretty much do anything with you if you accept." He replied. "I mean, how are you going to get one of the brother's DNA? And whos would it be?" I asked. "They both know about this. That's why I called them in the other day. And that is up to you. You could choose either Mugman or Cuphead." He replied. "I need time to think about that." I said. "Fine. You have until 3 pm. Today." He told me. I looked over at the time and saw I only had 15 minutes. I looked back at him with a shocked face. "Yea, you might want to hurry with that decision. And does this mean you'll actually do it?" King Dice asked. I took a deep breath. "Fine." I said. They both looked shocked. "I... was not expecting that answer. I thought you'd say No and run out of here." The Devil told me. "Also," I started. They both looked at me curiously. "What happens in Inkwell Isle, STAYS in Inkwell Isle. We will not speak of this to ANYONE who knows of me." I continued. They both nodded. "Good. I'll be back at 3 to tell you who I chose." I told them while picking up my heavy backpack. I realized it was unzipped. I looked through it to make sure nothing was missing. My sketchbook was the only thing missing. I cleared my throat and asked, "Where's my sketchbook?". Dice pointed over behind me. I saw two different imps looking through it. "Really? There's barely anything in there." I said, while walking towards them. They quickly closed the book and gave it back to me. I put it back in my backpack and walked out.