Chapter 4

2 hours Later

"Marco imma come get him tomorrow morning chill.I said as Marco called me and cussed my ass out.

"U must be at the club?He asked causing me to roll my eyes.

"No I'm at home in my bed damn.I said.

"If I pull up to yo house to drop him off and U not there we gone have some problems.He said before hanging up in my face.

"Okay when Marco pull up to this club and embarrass u don't get mad.Yasmine said as I drunk a shot.

"He bet not we ain't together babe I'm single.I said starting to shake my lil ass as we was in the vip section.

"Drunk ass.Jessie said as we laughed.

"But y'all come on we gotta go.I said grabbing my stuff fast asf.

...

"Where the fuck u been I've been knocking on this damn door five times and it's cold asf outside?!Marco asked getting irritated as he held Carter.

I had to go to Walmart real quick.I said unlocking the door and letting everybody in.

Marco took Carter to his room as I went to my room and took my jacket and heels off.

"So u went to Walmart with a dress and some heels on?Marco asked walking in my room and closing the door.

"Marco I-

"What the fuck I say on the phone?!He asked making me put my phone and purse down.

"U said that if u pull up to the house and I'm not here we gone have some problems.I mumbled as he walked up to me.

"I said what?He said making me cover my face.

"Move yo hands bruh u pissing me off fam.He said as I moved my hands.

"U said that if u pull up and I'm not here we gone have some problems Marco but-

Before I could finish he slapped the fuck outta me causing me to fall on my bed and cover my face.

Bro🤦🏽‍♀️we ain't talk about this but when this nigga or any other nigga that's crazy,when they tell u to repeat yo self they bout to hit tf outta u somewhere.

"Why the fuck do u be playing with me Kendall?!He asked as I kept my face covered trying not to cry in front of this nigga.

"Kendall we be back!I heard Jessie yell.

"So where y'all go?Marco asked sounding calm now.

"We went to the club Marco but we wasn't there for that long.I said making him get quiet.

It got quiet for a few minutes before I got pulled outta the bed.

"Look at me when I'm talking to u.He said as I was now on the floor.

My phone start blowing up making Marco look at me.

"Marco I don't wanna talk no more I just wanna take a shower and get in the bed.I said looking at him.

"I basically gave u two hours and some minutes to do that shit but u wanted to go to the club!He said.

"Marco I'm grown now I'm not finna sit in the damn house all day and u kno that!I said getting up and going in the bathroom.

"I'm finna go cause u really finna make me beat the fuck outta u in here.He said opening up the room door.

"I ain't even do nothing to yo stupid ass.I mumbled putting my hair up in a ponytail.

"That's why I left yo bipolar ass stupid bitch.I mumbled again before looking outta the bathroom door to see that he was gone.

..........