chapter one

(Okay this is just a quick note before I start I just need to say please no spoilers because I just ended season 1 of AOT. warning self-harm, abuse, and bullying. And yes the beginning few paragraphs are kinda boring but it gets better;)

The sun came through Armin's window and hit his eyes. "Mmmm" he stretched as he groaned and tried to rub the sleep out of his eyes. He walked to the bathroom and decided he didn't need a shower considering he got one last night. He looked in his bathroom cabinet and went to grab his...ace bandages. As he did so a small razor that seemed to be from a pencil sharpener fell out of the cabinet and hit the floor.

(Armin's pov)
"Ahhh, Jesus," I yelled as I cupped my hands over my mouth so I didn't wake my abusive aunt and uncle. Sadly I didn't succeed at this as I soon here my aunt Charlotte call for me. I picked up the razor and stuck it in the cabinet. I ran downstairs to be faced with a very angry uncle. His name was Mark, he was the one I feared most out of the two because his beatings hurt a lot more.
"Where have you been a boy, you know you need to make us breakfast and you have a lot of chores today." He screamed as Charlotte stood there almost laughing. I shook my head yes to give him the hint that I understood. As he threw me to the floor he yelled: "now make us breakfast, GO!" I rose to my feet as fast as I could and raced to the kitchen.
I tried hiding my tears as They didn't like it when I cried. After cooking breakfast I went up to my room and began rapping the ace bandages around my chest as I winced in the pane. I had dark purple bruises right under my rib cage. Tomorrow was the first day of my sophomore year and I wasn't excited due to the bullying that occurred last year. I put on a pair of cargo shorts and a striped t-shirt. I then slowly crept downstairs and straight out the door.
"Phew." I sighed in relief, luckily Mark had left for work and Charlotte was napping. I walked to the local parlor since I hadn't had breakfast yet. As I was walking I put in bright red headphones and turned on loner by Yungblud. I, of course, wasn't watching where I was going and I tripped. I got back up and dusted off my clothes, I was glad no one saw me.
I stepped into the parlor as I saw... him. He had beautiful emerald green eyes and a uniform on that seemed to show a little of his muscular arms. He walked over and I could feel my self starting to blush as I tried to calm down. "Just one?" He asked me,
I nodded because quite frankly I was at a loss for words. "Alright then, c..come with me." He Studdard and I giggled inside. I then read his name tag, Eren was his name.

(Eren's pov)

I was working my normal shift when I heard the Bell on the door ring and I told my co-workers "I got this one." Then I saw him, his crystal blue eyes and his light blond hair. He looked like an angel that had fallen from heaven. I walked up to him and asked"just one?" He just shook his head yes. As I asked him to come with me I stuttered and almost died right there and then.

He ordered his meal as I walked back to the kitchen and I started making his order. I was done preparing his order, right before I took it to him I grabbed a sticky note. I wrote "please call me tonight," followed by my number. when I walked over to him I looked at him and smiled, then when I served him is food I told him "make sure you check the bottom of your plate before you leave." He looked confused as I walked away.
When I walked away I couldn't help but blush as I was love stricken. When he was done I quickly switched over to the register as he handed me his money to pay. I looked at him, smiled, and I whispered: "if you got my note I should hear from you soon." He finished paying with a pink blush along his face the whole time as he turned, he gave a smile and a simple wave. I then looked at the clock to realize I still had three hours of work ahead.

(Armin's pov)

I sat down at the table as he walked away for a while and when he returned he asked what I wanted to order. I just got pancakes, and when he walked away again I started to play on my phone. He finally returned after a while with my food "check the bottom of your plate before you leave." He said as he walked away without another word. I checked the bottom of my plate when nobody was looking. It had his number and it said to call him.
When I went to pay I realized he was standing there holding out his hand for my credit card so he could swipe it. he leaned in close and told me that if I got his note he would be receiving a call from me later tonight. I could feel my self-blushing as every second past. I then put my credit card in the pocket of my shorts and walked out.

This is my first fanfiction. I will try to update every day if possible. I am sick right now and am ready to see people's reactions to this. Goodnight/day, Jay. Oh and some of the next chapters may be pre-written as I am in the mood to write.😋😘