Chapter One.

Sera finally reached Wellston High School. Once she opened the door, she breathe in the smell of books, and papers. She smiled. At first, she was not really in the mood for School, but now, she really seemed happy. Sera had to get her guard up here. Anyone could sneak up on you. This School has a simple rule. If you're not strong, you don't exist. Sera hates using her powers on idiots, but if she has to, she will. By this time she arrived at breakfast, sitting next to her friend Elaine. Elaine gave her a big fat grin. Sera smiled. Now she knows why she wanted to come. "Come on, don't you notice anything?" Elaine ask, drooping her shoulders. Sera squinted at her. Then Sera's eyes lit up. "Your hair is more bluer!" Sera said. Elaine continuley began to talk about how much of a mess it was to have it done. Sera couldn't listen, not because it was boring, but the whole lunchroom was incredibly quiet. "Right when I - "

Sera cut her off.
"Elaine, Let's get out of here fast."
Elaine looked around slowly. She nodded and they fast-walked out of the lunchroom. They both looked around suspiciously. No one was to be seen around the school. "But I could have sworn there were cars outside..." Sera whispered. She wanted to tag on Elaines sleeve, but she wasn't there anymore.