CH1 Wedding Crashing

No pov

It has been many centuries since The Great War, God and Satan's deaths, and since the most powerful being in the universe decided to take a long nap. Now let us see what he decides to do after his rest.

Sirzech's pov

Riser: "I would like to welcome all of you esteemed guests to my, Riser Phoenix and Rias Gremory's engagement party "

*BOOM*

I turned to see the doors to the party blown open.

'Right on time'

Issei: "I will be the one to take the president's virginity!"

*sigh*

Riser: "Guards get him out of here!"

"Actually, I arranged this entertainment"

Riser looked at me and you could see it, he was by no means happy with what I had just said but meh.

"Besides I was very board with your latest performance.  You almost lost to my sister a first timer and I think it would be interesting the Red Dragon vs the Immortal Phoenix."

Riser: "While I agree I won Fairly "

"Yes, but the games don't mean what they used to."

Riser: "As you wish lord Lucifer"

I turned to Issei who has been standing there confused for a while.

"And I suppose you are fighting for my sister's freedom?"

Issei: "Uhhhh.... I guess"

"Great"

No pov

Issei and Riser were teleported to arena to begin their fight"Get ready to lose Riser!"

Riser:"Riser would never lose to the likes of a pitiful low-life"

Ddraig:'Remember partner you only have 10 seconds'

Issei:'I know'

Y/N pov

'I sensed Ddraig's energy, it was faint but it was there, and it was incomplete. His host can't seem to activate the full balance breaker. I might as well check in on Ddraig, time to go to hell, literally.'

I stretched my wings and shot up from the depths of the ocean and took off like a bullet towards Ddraig's host.

Rias pov

'I'm worried about Issei, I mean he is doing fine but Riser can recover from any injury.'

The fight had just started but it felt like it was dragging on forever. Issei is beating Riser, but it is only thanks to his balance breaker.

*Gasp

Issei pov Riser Phoen

'5'

'I CAN DO THIS!'

'4'

"TAKE THIS RISER!"

I planted my fist in Riser's face

'3'

I took off after Riser trying to defeat him before my time runs out.

'2'

*Boom*

No pov

The arena began to crumble and the ground was shaking violently. The pressure in the air sky rocketed to unbelievably high levels even going far enough to force the devil kings to their knees. The duelists were teleported out of the arena and to their peerage.

Sirzech: 'What is this tremendous power!?'

Y/N: 'Ddraig where are you?'

You poked your head inside the building searching for the dragon emperor, startling guest inside even more due to your size

Sirzech: "Dragon I must ask you to state your name and intentions or be forced to leave."

Y/N: "You devils never cease to disgust me, but I'm here for the Red Dragon Emperor.  And my name is Y/N Dragon God of Balance and Harmony!"

This shocked all of the devils present and made some of them shake, literally in their boots. Out of the corner of your eye you saw a red headed girl, who looked similar to the one who spoke to you, push a brown haired boy behind her. You turned to the two just in time to see four more people step in front of them as if to protect them.

"Ah so you must be Ddraig's new host." you said looking directly to the boy completely ignoring every other devil in the room.

"So what if he is" the red head asked stepping closer to the boy

Sirzech: "Rias stand down"

Rias: "But brother he could hurt him!" chuckling you responded with "If I wanted to I would have killed him already"

Sirzech: "If he is who he said he is then it would be best to not anger him."

"Now SPEAK DDRAIG!"You roared, a gauntlet appeared on the boys arm

"H-h-hi Y/N" Ddraig stuttered "How'd you sleep"

"Your host is weak." Rias looked to be frustrated by the comment, but held in her thoughts

"And he is a pervert, but worst of all you let him tarnish your name" Rias' face was as red as her hair in anger

"But that is something you can fix I just came to say that I'm awake and that the white one is looking for you." you said as you transformed into your human form, running a (s/c) hand through your (h/l) (h/c) hair, giving him a smirk that seemed to cause your (e/c) eyes to have a spark in them, which caused the girls in the room to have bloody noses, even the married women fanned themselves with their hands and blushed.

Word count: 847

================================================================================================================================================

Thank you all so much for reading and please vote and comment on where you want this story to go and who you want Y/N to date.

If they get enough votes I might add lemons