Author's Note & More

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Here are just a simple quick things that I'd like you to read really quick, for the sake of us all.

1) Don't hate on this story. I'm not a professional writer, and even though my writing is normal good without editing, please don't hate me if I mess up. If you don't like the story, I'd rather you leave then post any hate comments. Constructive criticism is welcome, but hate is not. Any rereaders, I would love if you could keep spoilers to a minimum as well.

2) Please don't complain about the ship. I've made it clear that it's sokeefe throughout all of this, and if you don't want to read that, then no one's forcing you to stay. Additional Note: I've also put 'Soulmate AU' in the title. Please understand that this is a soulmate story taking place in an alternate universe.

3) I suggest you add this story to your library for updates, and if you like the story at it to your reading lists! My followers also get notices every time I delay an update, so if you're ever wondering what happened to the chapter, just check my feed or follow me to automatically get any updates.

Warning Note: if you aren't ready for an emotional ride...sorry about that. This story is also fanfiction, but can easily be read without you knowing the context behind the characters as this is an alternate universe.

💖

PLAYLIST :

Coming Around TOMI

Sunshine Keane

Seventeen Alessia Cara

Smoke and Fire Sabrina Carpenter

DNA Lia Marie Johnson

The Scientist Coldplay

Soldier Fleurie

the 1 blackbear

This playlist is available on Spotify under my account, Owlmoon. If you need additional help, please send me a message or post on my feed and I'll send you the link.

💖

STORY STATUS : COMPLETED

Started - 1/19/19

Ended - 3/13/20

Completely Uploaded to WP: 4/10/20 10:29 PM EST Listening to Formation by Beyoncé

Normally Updated: Fridays

💖

SUMMARY :

Seventeen is the age that decides who every young soul is destined to be with forever. Dating back to Neanderthals, humans have always felt this natural pull to the other half of their soul. Made to make sure that the human population is reproducing, the soulmate pull allows people to come together in harmony and have someone that understands them. They are part of each other before they decide to be, and compatible in many different ways.

Sophie Foster and Keefe Sencen are frustratingly different. The only thing he's looking forward to at the moment – even as someone surrounded by popularity and as many girls as he could ever want vying for his attention – is finding his soulmate. He's been old enough to locate the other half of him for about half a year, but to no avail. When Sophie's seventeenth birthday strikes, she's dealing with more than enough. She's working towards getting a scholarship to a good college, avoiding bullies (as much as she can, anyways), and trying to scrape by under the radar with her best friend Dex at school. The moment the two's worlds collide, things spark between them. But it's when Sophie collapses that the new world they share together comes crashing down.

This is a story that is unapologetically one of Sophie and Keefe's relationship, told in alternating perspectives of each. Cringily cute at times, and tragic at others, Owlmoon's SEVENTEEN follows the story of two worlds taken over by the inevitable.

💖

COPYRIGHT :

©Owlmoon ©Crayonowl This story is under copyright. Certain aspects [names, for example] of the story don't belong to me, but for the most part, everything is of my own creation and imagination. Understand that. I think the single most disrespectful thing you could ever do to me would be to take my story and claim it as your own. I will come for you if you try. Back away now.

💖

THANKS :

Thank you so much for clicking on the story! I really appreciate all any form of support or feedback I get from you all. We all need some sokeefe after Flashback. Fingers crossed that our ship survives. This will have to sustain you for now. I hope you enjoy:)

~ Owl