11

Lucas's P.O.V

The rest of the week went by fast, it's Friday and I had gotten out of school a few hours earlier. I paced my room wondering what I should wear to the party. I opened my closet and went through my shirts and hoodies and jackets. I picked out a blue t-shirt, a black jean jacket, and I grabbed a pair of black ripped jeans along with my belt and got dressed. I grabbed a pair of socks and put them on and slipped on my Jordans and grabbed my phone checking the time, it read 8:30; Taeyong wanted me to be there at 9:00. I sighed and walked downstairs grabbing my house keys and wallet. "I'm going out!" I shouted and left not bothering to hear a reply. I called and uber and about five minutes later they arrived and I got into the nice car and gave them the address to Taeyong's house and I checked the time again. 8:43; he continued down the road and I texted Taeyong.
Lucas
Omw
Taeyong
Okay! Most of us are here, more to come

I laughed internally at my hyung, how strange he is. About ten minutes later we arrived and I paid him and got out and he drove off. I walked up to the door able to hear the music bumping from outside and strobe lights shining through the window. I walked in and instantly smelt alcohol, sweat, and smoke, I got used to it quickly. "You're here!" Taeyong yelled and hugged me and let go, his pupils already dilated.
"Yep, I'm here hyung" I smirked and he walked to a cooler and gave me a beer popping the cap off and raised his own bottle.
"Cheers!" He said and we clanked our bottles and I chugged half of it, as did he and I smiled instantly feeling warm. He walked away to great more people and I walked further into the house and saw Ten handing drinks to a circle of people, in that circle was Johnny, Doyoung, Kun, Sicheng, Yuta, Jungwoo, and himself. Oh god they brought Jungwoo. I internally groaned and watched as they popped the caps off and clanked their bottles. I saw Jungwoo hesitate but Ten quickly helped him. He tipped his head back and started drinking it and I saw a few of it escaped out of his mouth and it dribbled down his chin to his collarbone. I saw him getting ready to take it away from his mouth only drinking 1/3 of it but Ten quickly lifted it back to his mouth forcing Jungwoo's head back Ten started chanting.
"Chug! Chug! Chug!" Johnny joined next and soon they cheered him on and I leaned against the wall watching in amusement. Jungwoo finally finished the bottle and took a deep breath and coughed a bit and wiped his mouth, he scrunched his nose and glared at Ten.
"Y-you're so mean Ten, I couldn't breathe" he gasped out and I let myself chuckle.
"Just want you to relax, c'mon let's get more for you!" Ten skipped over to one of the coolers and grabbed two beer cans this time, he walked back over and I joined the circle. He handed one to Jungwoo and kept one to himself and popped the cap. "Let's chug it" he smiled at his taller friend and I rolled my eyes.
"Ten, I don't think I can" he said. I saw his cheeks were already red.
"You can," he said and opened the cap for Jungwoo and Jungwoo groaned.
"But Ten" he whined.
"Too scared?" I asked and they all looked at me.
"Guess who finally joined!" Johnny said and hugged me, Yuta smirked and shook my hand. I nodded. Ten rolled his eyes.
"I'm not scared just, I don't think I can have another drink" Jungwoo said and looked down at the can. I bit my lip.
"I'll drink with you, but you have to chug it." I said and I snatched the can from Ten's hand and I hit Jungwoos can with mine. "Ready?" I asked and he looked at me surprised. I saw him gulp, I waited and he nodded.
"3, 2, 1... drink!" Ten shouted and both Jungwoo and I tipped our heads back and I quickly let the toxic liquid burn down my throat, I could feel it course through my system and I felt warm and light. I finished and crushed the can and saw Jungwoo finish after me shortly and he started coughing and he wiped his mouth. Doyoung patted his back and Jungwoo looked up at me, I felt like my breath was stolen. His face was slightly red and his eyes became dilated. He started giggling and leaned into Doyoung. "Don't tell me he's a lightweight" I said and looked at Doyoung. Doyoung looked away and shrugged, he is most definitely a lightweight. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "I'm gonna meet up with other people" I said and walked away.