Daniel x Jerry DBH

3rd POV
It was a normal day in the home of Daniel and Emma's it was around 3:45 when Daniel heard a knock at the door "DAD CAN YOU GET IT ITS ALICE AND ONE OF HER CARETAKERS!" Daniel had remembered that Emma had a playdate with Alice today "Will do!" Daniel said shouting back as soon as Daniel opened the door he was greeted by a ginger haired Android he was am EM400 "Oh hi there you must be Emma's father!" Alice immediately left to go to Emma's room leaving the two Android's alone "Uh yes I am my name is Daniel it's nice to meet you!" Daniel says putting out a hand "Hi there I'm Jerry well...the first one" Jerry shows Daniel his hand it had a "1" on it to show he was the first Jerry ever made "Come in would you like something to drink? Or a snack?" Jerry shook his head "Nope I'm good.." Daniel then went to go sit next to the ginger android "So..uh..." Daniel felt awkward there was a complete 3 minutes of silence until Jerry spoke up "Your a very handsome Android" Daniels face blushed a light blue as of Jerry's face let's just say he could be mistaken for a blueberry "Th-Thank you...your not so bad yourself sweet cheeks~" Daniel with a wink and a slap to Jerry's butt as the other Android had just stood up "eek!" Jerry was now a blue blushing mess once again there was silence as Jerry tried to switch the subject "S-So uh...how long...you've known Emma..." Daniel smirked seeing what the ginger was trying to do "Since she was 8 years old" Daniel then pushed Jerry on to his back and got in between his thighs "U-Uh!! Sure wh-what...whatcha doing the-AH~!" Daniel was kissing Jerry's neck nibbling at it making sure to mark him as Daniels "Your little noises are so cute~" Daniel said feeling Jerry's "friend" Jerry tried to hold back his moans "Th-the girls are just upstairs! Ahhh~!" Jerry covered his mouth "I know...that's what makes this so hot the thrill of being caught~!" Daniel was one for kinks "O-ohhhh! This feels so G-good!" Soon Daniel lowered his body so his lips met Jerry's 5 inch cock "Such a cute small dick~!" Daniel said licking the tip "Gahhhh! S-soooo good!" Jerry was a loud moaning mess "Shhh remember the girls are just upstairs~" Jerry muffled himself Jerry came after around 2 minutes of Daniel sucking him off "See didn't get caught~ now let's get you dressed you and Alice need to be home soon!" Daniel said with a small smile Jerry got his pants back on and saw Daniels boner "Wh-what about yours" Daniel chuckled softly "You don't have time! I'll handle later~" Jerry still blushing heard the girls coming down stairs "Jerry you ready to go?" Jerry nodded "Yep!" Emma hugged her beat friend as Daniel quickly whispered in Jerry's ear "I do hope you come again I enjoyed our "playdate"~" Jerry blushed lightly all of them waved goodbye (I'ma do a part two chill out don't worry :3)