Part Two The Smut Begins 😏

3rd POV
It was another normal day in the Phillips home (aka Emma and Daniels house) and yet another playdate for Emma and Alice meaning Daniels gonna finish his business with Jerry Emma asked if Alice and her caretaker of the day could sleep over Kara and Daniel approved of this so now Daniels has all the time he needs about an hour or two later Alice and surprisingly the ginger again are there "Hello there again Alice and Jerry!" The two smiled "Hi Daniel" Daniel told Alice that Emma's in her room
Time skip to Dinner *Lenny
Daniel had cooked up some food for them at the dinner table Jerry made the awful mistake of sitting across from Daniel after the girls ran to the room and the two adult Android's still eating Daniel decided to tease the ginger Daniel soon had his massaging Jerry's clothed cock Jerry trying to hold in moans buries his face into his arms that are placed on the table "M-mmmm~!" Daniel smirked and got up "Stand up now." Daniels voice was stern and somewhat deep Jerry did as he was told Daniel then smacked and groped the gingers butt "Huh kind of a big butt for a boy am I right?" Jerry blushed but nodded in agreement Daniel then picked Jerry up making sure to hold in by his bottom "Gosh look at you! A blue mess!" Daniel said as he started massaging Jerry's still clothed cock with his hand "M-mhf!!" Jerry had to muffle himself they were in the kitchen "W-we can't do it in h-here! Th-the girls!!" Daniel smirked "Would you prefer in the shower then~?" Jerry nodded at least then his moans would be drowned out by the running water and the sound of the TV downstairs in the living room "Let's go then hm?" Jerry just let himself be pulled to the bathroom he was excited and saw Daniel was too as soon as the we're in the bathroom Daniel slammed Jerry and the door pinning him making sure he didn't move "mmhffff!!" Jerry got scared Daniel soon pulled away turning on the water to a warmish cool shower "Come on now don't be shy~" Daniel said taking his cloths off and winking Jerry removed his hat then his shirt and so on Jerry was the first one in the shower Daniel came in shortly after he saw that the ginger not only had a big butt but he was curvy "Jeez who knew a male Android could be so damn curvy~!" Jerry blushed feeling Daniels hard member come in contacted his ass "J-Just hurry we can't be here too long the girls will get suspicious" Daniel chuckled and spread Jerry's cheeks (Jesus why am I laughing?) "This may hurt" Jerry took and deep breath ready for the pain Daniel didn't even warm him though he just slammed his hard cock into Jerry's tight virgin ass "AHHHHHH!! OH MY RA99!!" Daniel chuckled "So cute~!" Daniel then leaned over picking up Jerry making sure to hold onto his thighs as he pounded into the ginger "Fuckkkk your so cute like this...n-ngh ah fuck so tight~!" Jerry didn't hesitate on letting himself moan as loudly as he could "GAH YES YEA GIMMME MORE OF THAT COCK! SO BIIIG!!" Daniel as smirking he loved how loud Jerry was being "GAHHHHH!!! OH MY GOSH DANNY MY G-SPOOOOOT!!!" Daniels then went as fast as he could making sure to hit that spot over and over "GAH YES YES YES IM---IM GONAAAAA-YESSSS DANNY!!!" Jerry had just cum all over both of them Daniel was close as well "God I can't wait to fill you up!" After a few more thrusts Daniel had cum filling Jerry to the brim with cum they did end up taking a real shower just to clean up after themselves as soon as they got into the living room they saw the two girls cuddling on the couch while sleeping watching a movie they had found "I'll put them in Emma's bed you head to my room" Jerry nodded when Daniel hot back to his room he saw Jerry was passed out "Heh guess I was a bit rough" Daniel got into the bed and watched as Jerry snuggled up to him "sleep well Jer" Daniel said giving Jerry a small kiss on the head (Alright damn don't worry the girls are still innocent and didn't hear any of it XD ok I'll go bye ;-; :)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jan 20, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Daniel x Jerry DBHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें