Where suspicion starts 2

Eun Ri's POV

Everyone looks at Chanyeol's way. What happened? He looks so angry and is looking straight at Dyo.

"Guess not." the director says. We look at him dumbstruck.

"What's wrong Park Chanyeol? And Do Kyungsoo, stop smirking,"we turn to the voice,Lee Soo Man. Beside him is James Westfall, the founder of the company to where I'm working. When did he get in here? Channie walks after them.

"Both of you,"Soo Man added noticing that Dyo didn't follow. They strut off the room quietly. We look at each other,I mean they. No one would cast me a single look. I dropped my head and started walking.

"Where are you going?"the director asked. I just smiled at him and went out. I need to go out,I need to get away for a while.

Chanyeol's POV

"You both stop fighting for a girl!! Not only our company is at sake here,also her life! What will the sasaengs do when they found out who's behind EXO's break up?!"Mr. Lee shouted. I was about to retort something right when Dyo said...

"Sir we actually aren't fighting for Ms. Bae. It's just the director said something that someone will act like he's jealous or something."

He lied?HE ACTUALLY LIED?!

"Is that true Chanyeol?"they looked at me but Dyo is just blank. He's not giving any signs for me to say the same.That's wierd.

"Uh,n.....YES!!Actually,the director really said that,"I lied.

"Okay,if I hear anything else. I'll cancel the mv."

....

"What was the lie for?"I told him. We were already out and was walking towards the clinic,well I am. He's going back to the practice room.

"It was to save me,and to save her. She has been out of business lately. It's time for her to have a comeback,"he said. I don't know if he really meant that the lie was only meant to save him and her. If he still has a small thing inside him of us being as close as brothers...

"Anyways,I'll still win her and you need to remind Taemin of the mv. I'll see his reaction if he'll break his knuckles too..."I clenched my fist."...and me being the leading man means of nearer position to her than both of you do."And he walked away. A threat...I opened the door of the clinic and found a lady,her back turned away. Her...

"I knew you'll be here. Didn't think you'll forget bringing bandages Channie,"...Mae Rin." Here,let me help you,"she pointed on a chair and sat on one. I sighed and sat on the one she was pointing at. She held my bruised hand....Ba-dum(lol~) Ba-dum! Uggh,I feel heat rising on my cheeks. She's so gentle!! I dropped my head.

"Don't cover your face. After I had my body fit and after I had known how to be like a girl and cleaned my face,removed my glasses...I thought that beauty matters so don't cover your face. Anyways,I don't know but you and DO are really suspicious when near me. Please don't tell me that I now became boastful just because I returned here now known all throughout the world..."she waves her hands and dropped the wet handkerchief she was holding. Clumsy, but cute."...but were you two inlove with me?I wish I didn't ask that!It's so embarrasing! And he's not beven replying!*whispers*" I can't take it.

*swish*

"Uh...*blush* Cha-chan...??" I hugged her.

"Yes, I am."

"Wha-what?"

"I am; inlove with you..."I don't know why....but I kissed her. My sweetest. But,it'll lead to trouble. I can't let her be in that.