Best Pinoy Movie You've Ever Seen

We all have seen a lot of films with a lot of different genres but what makes a movie great? Someone said that a great movie "embodies timeless human values". Values that will help us to continue to grow as a better person. A great movie creates its own world, separate and distinct from us.

I have watched many Pinoy movies that were quite good and worth to watch but there were also a lot of not-so-good and not-worth-your-time kind of movies. Personally, the best Pinoy movie I have ever seen is "Crazy Beautiful You". Firstly, because the story is well-written, there's so many values you'll learn. Secondly, because the movie is sprinkled with some snippets of reality. Lastly, the cast pulled it off, they delivered it so effectively.

People loves watching movies. Some of them watch movies for entertainment and for romantic purposes while others do it for escapism. Great movies take us to places we've never been and inside the skin of people quite different from ourselves.

In conclusion, Filipino movies, although a lot of them may seem meaningless, don't let this hinder you in watching them and see its cultural value because there are still great Filipino films out there. Great movies help us a lot in many ways other than entertainment.