1. Trip

O N E

"Cause you know that I'm done trip--" I mumble along to the song while tying my shoes up.

"JoJo hurry up before we're late!" Justice bust in my room of our apartment. "Cause you know you're best friend gonna trip if his "favorite girls" are not there on time." She rolled her eyes.

"No you mean if his sugar plum not there he gonna trip." I laughed a little at her one of many nicknames King have for her.

"I will cut you." She threaten through her gritted teeth.

"Okay my bad--" I held my arms up in surrender, stand up from my bed. "snuggem wuggems. Ha!" I laughed a little louder, walking over to my speaker turning it off.

"You know what?" Jus shut the door as she walked out.

"Come on sugar lumps!!" I opened my room door following behind her down the hall. "I can do this all day." I said out loud talking more to myself.

Basketball Game...

"22!! 22!!" I yelled out, making King turn around.

King smiled extra hard seeing us in the bleachers, climbing the stairs, he hugged Justice first.

"Snuggems!"

Snickering I tried so hard to keep my laugh to myself, Justice turned around giving me a stern look.

"I didn't say nothing--snuggems."

"Where Ace and Bambi?" King looked around. "Cause if the miss-"

"22!" King got interrupted by a familiar voice.

Looking for the person attached to the voice, it was Ace on the court side with his arms wide open. Without hesitation King ran down the stairs like he was running to his father. Bambi climbed the stairs with Ava in hands.

"Hey my pooh baby!" I took her out of Bambi's arms, she giggled happily coming to me. "Hey mamas." I gave Bambi a hug. "Are you okay?"

"Hell nah do y'all want company at y'all place?"

"Yea y'all can come over you know that." I looked at her crazy.

"No as in company to move in, cause if Ace keep fucking with me he gonna be living with y'all ."

"Ohh nooo no no baby we good!! I'm don't got the patience baby." Justice said frantic.

"Big Draco in the building!" Ace yelled out as he sat down next to me.

Why me? Huh? What did I do to deserve this?

"Jhonni Jhonni Jhonni." Not saying anything I stared back at him. "You suppose to say yes papa."

"You got some money?"

"Moneeeeyy?" He sound shocked putting his hand to his chest.

"Yea my guy money, I'm trynna get some skittles."

"You look like you been chewing on 32 flavors of that bootylisous bubble gum." He playfully rolled his eyes.

"Why do you know that line?" I laughed. "You know what don't answer that. Ace give me some money dang."

"I know you got money."

"I wanna spend your money though as your little sister I have that right."

"You gotta little bit too much dip on your chip okay buddy." Ace said while pulling out a stack of money, pulling off a ten dollar bill. "I want my change back."

"Keep the change? Aww that's so nice." I smiled getting up before he could say anything else.