Neymar Jr. x

Imagine you had been in a relationship with Neymar. Few days ago you had broken up with him because you couldn’t take it any longer – most of the time you guys were fighting about unnecessary stuff – at least that had been Neymar’s opinion but even if you tried to trust him, that there was nothing between him and Bruna anymore, you couldn’t just ignore the rumours who were going around. They had made you suspicious. Neymar hadn’t been everything else than happy about the fact that you broke up but he couldn’t do more than accept it. To distract yourself, you decided to join your friends tonight – party time as your best friend used to say.

------------------------------------------------

Your POV

“Stop doing that!” I stopped biting my bottom lips as Mora, my best friend said that. I wasn’t really in party mood but I had thought it’d be good to go out a bit instead of sitting at home, watching sad love movies and cry all night. I had ended the relationship so I should at least try to get over him. I sighed and took a sip of the coke I had ordered. “What are you drinking?” She took me my glass out of her hand and sighed.

“Coke? Just coke? Why don’t you try it with this?” She gave me her glass and I frowned but took a sip. I grimaced lightly as the strong alcohol ran down my throat. “Mora, I’m not in the mood to get drunk.” She rolled her eyes. “You should be. Get drunk and get your hot ass on the dance floor. Do you even see how the guys in here are looking at you?” I opened my mouth to say something but she put her finger on my lips. “I don’t want to hear something like: I’m not in the mood to dance or have anything with one of those guys. You’re single goddamn. Enjoy yourself finally. I mean you finally got rid of that douche.” I lowered my gaze and closed shortly my eyes. Mora wasn’t actually the biggest fan of Neymar anymore after I told her what had been going on between us the last weeks – at least she could understand why I broke up with him. “Fine.” I mumbled. “But you should enjoy yourself too. See that guy is checking you out since we entered the club.” I nodded lightly into the direction and Mora looked over to him, a smile formed on her lip. “He’s hot.”

“Go for it. I’ll be on the dance floor as soon as I made it to drink this.” I pointed at the glass, she looked at me sceptical. “Okay… but when you’re not with me in let’s say 10 minutes I’ll be coming for you.” I rolled my eyes as she turned around and looked after her shortly, before I turned around to look at the bartender. “Could you give me a glass of water please?” He nodded and I put the drink away that Mora had given me. I wouldn’t drink alcohol just because she wanted.

As I felt a hand on my back I wanted to yell at that guy right away but as I heard his voice so close to my ear I shivered. “You look stunning.” I was wearing a dark blue dress, which ended slightly over my knees and the back was open – Mora had forced me to wear it. I turned around to realize how close he actually was staying next to me. Our faces were inches apart from each other – thanks to the high heels I was wearing, which were killing me, I was as tall as him. “Neymar…” I hadn’t expect him to be here. He put his hand on my cheek and I resisted the urge to nestle my cheek on his hand. I lifted my hand to put it on his and took it away but he didn’t let me let go of my hand. “Neymar please…
“(Y/N)… I can’t be without you.” I shivered lightly as he said that and he inched closer, putting his forehead against mine. I could smell the alcohol in his breath. “How much have you drunk?” I asked and tried to step a bit backwards but I ended up facing with my back the bar. Neymar trapped me between himself and the bar. “It doesn’t matter how much I’ve drunken… I want you back.” He mumbled before he crushed his lips onto mine.

I really tried to resist his kiss but I didn’t broke up with him because I didn’t feel anything for him anymore – nope – so I ended up kissing him back. What was I doing? “Get away from her!” I heard someone shouting and right afterwards Neymar got pulled away from me. I faced an angry Mora and the guy next to her was holding Neymar back. “You messed up with her long enough Júnior. Go home and find yourself someone else to play with.” I could see the anger in Neymar’s eyes – I’d be lying if I’d say they both got along good the last weeks. “Mora…” I started but she gave me a sign to shut up. I didn’t want her to yell at him in the middle of the club, people already started staring at us. “I didn’t play with her.” Neymar said with gritted teeth.

“Of course not the press just starts writing about you and Bruna out of nowhere. Guess you thought you’re safe in Brazil and (Y/N) wouldn’t find out if you go back to your ex just because she couldn’t accompany you.” Neymar took a step forward and Mora one back. “Okaaaay… Neymar I guess we should go.” Marc showed up and grabbed his arm. “No… I want her to believe me.” Neymar said and looked over to me. “I love you (Y/N). Please… I need you.”

“But she doesn’t need you.” Mora replied for me and I lowered my gaze. I wasn’t sure what to say or what to do, a part of me wanted to believe him, after all we had an amazing time before the whole thing with the World Cup started – before he went to Brazil for months… but the other part of me was just disappointed. Guess the fact that I lowered my gaze and said nothing made Neymar realize that Marc was right. I heard them leaving and closed my eyes to prevent tears from running down my cheeks. “Babe, you’re better off without him.” I opened my eyes and looked up as I heard Mora’s voice. “I still love him Mora.”

She looked at me sadly. “I know… but you will get over him and you’ll find someone better.” She replied and I shook lightly my head. “I don’t want anyone else.” I mumbled and went past her, she tried to hold me back but I needed to talk to Neymar one last time, even if it wasn’t probably the best time, but when you’re drunk you say the truth right?

“Marc! Neymar!” I shouted as soon as I left the club and saw how Marc was trying to get Neymar into a taxi. Both of them looked over to me and I saw how Neymar said something to Marc. He looked at me frowning but nodded after Neymar’s words. What did he tell him?

I walked towards them as fast as I could which wasn’t really easy because of the high heels. Marc came few steps towards my way. “If you are just here to break his heart one more time … just leave it.” He almost snapped at me. “Marc, we see us tomorrow.” I heard Neymar say and after Marc grumbled he left.

I looked to Neymar who was looking at me. “Do you need a ride home?” I nodded and after he entered the taxi, I did too. Few minutes of the ride none of us something, I wasn’t sure how to start but as I realized the way the taxi driver was taking – I knew that he was going to drop off Neymar first. I looked over to him and opened my mouth to say something but ended up staring at him. He had leaned his head bit backwards and his eyes were closed. It almost seemed he had fallen asleep. “Do you want to say something or just stare at me?” He sounded way more sober out here than in the club. “I just…” I started not knowing how to continue. He opened his eyes and looked over to me. The way he looked at me made my heart melt. “(Y/N) you…”

“We’re here Mr. Santos.” The driver interrupted him and Neymar took out some money to give it to him. Neymar turned around to look at me. “He’ll drive you to your apartment… you just have to tell him your address.” I blinked a few times not knowing how to act, as Neymar opened the door and climbed out of the car. “Where do you want to go Miss?” I heard the driver ask as soon as Neymar closed the door. What was I supposed to do? Just give up on us? Actually I had already done that but I needed to know if there really had been something between him and Bruna.

I climbed out of the taxi without saying a word and ran after Neymar. “Neymar wait!” He stopped just as he wanted to enter his house. The last steps to him I made slowly – behind me I heard the taxi drive off. Guess he was pissed of that I just ran out. I didn’t care – I’d get home somehow; well we could almost say I was home at least it had been my home the last year just the last couple of weeks not. “(Y/N) I thought you don’t want to be with me anymore?” Neymar said, looking at me. His eyes watching ever movement I did. I stopped in front of him and looked into his eyes. “I need to know… I need you to be honest with me Ney… did you cheat on me with her?” I didn’t have to say her name, I couldn’t say her name but I was sure he knew who I meant anyway. He shook his head and cupped my face. “(Y/N), I love you. I love you and I’d never cheat on you. Bruna was around yes but she and I we are just friends nothing more. My feelings for her were never the same as the feelings I have for you and I’d be a fool if I’d risk to lose you for fun.” Tears came into my eyes.

“I love you too.” I mumbled and short after I felt his lips on mine.

“I want you back (Y/N).” He mumbled close to my lips as he pulled lightly away. “And I’d do anything to reach that.”