GOD DAMNIT SPY! (sniper x jay )

Yeah... I got bored and I was reading some tf2 shit. So, why not make some other stupid, random shit. Also- ITS A LEMON!!!

Jay's POV

I was in my room taking care of some paperwork. I was assigned to be the fucking army general, or as everyone called my class, general. I had to make sure EVERYONE was safe. After all, I was apart of the support group. I heard my kitten, luni, which sniper got me as an anniversary gift, meow and hop on my desk. I chuckled and softly scratched her chin. Hearing her purr made me feel happy. Like sniper purring when ever we cuddled or had s- too much information. I smiled softly and fed luni. She was a black and white kitten with a blue eye and a yellow eye. She had a small white spot on her head, shaped like a moon. Her name was inspired by the lunar eclipse that happened the day I got her actually. I got up and felt Luni climb onto my shoulder. She was so tiny, fluffy, and CUTE!!! the sad part was, she was abused and left in the past. She still has the scar on her back and her tail was ripped. She was just a kitten for God's sake! I went down stairs and saw sniper cooking what looked to be deer meat. "Good evenin' Shelia" sniper smiled. He was so fucking cute. "Bonjour sniper" I replied, kissing his cheek and sitting down. Luni jumped onto the table then climbed onto the counter next to sniper and stuck out her tounge. She was a mini sniper. I SHOULD OF NAMED HER SNIPE DAMNIT!! ugh. Whatever. Sniper gave Luni a small chunk of deer meat and put the rest on two plates along with some other food. He handed me a plate and sat next to me. I sighed and took off my glasses. I was tired and hot. Unusually hot... Well shit. Now I'mma have to have sniper help me. "Yah ok love?"

"Yeah.. I didn't get sleep all week" I mumbled. Soon enough we finished eating. The other 9 were were at a motel due to them coming back from L.A.

No one's POV

Jay got up, put the dishes in the sink, and started to wash them. Luni laid on the couch and slept. Sniper went behind Jay, grabbed her hips, and rested his head on her shoulder. Jay blushed and jumped from the sudden contact. "Sniper don't do that! I could of broken a plate!" Jay blushed. Sniper started kissing Jay's neck softly, making Jay bite her lip, trying to muffle any noise. "S-sniper. C-cant we do this i-in my r-room??"

"Fine." Sniper growled. Jay turned off the sink and yelped as she got picked up by sniper. Sniper went upstairs, set Jay down, locked the door, and pinned her against a wall. "Now, may I continue?" Sniper said in a low, husky voice. Jay nodded slightly and felt sniper kissing, licking, and nibbling her neck in a few sensitive areas. Jay let out a soft, small gasp as she felt sniper bite onto her neck. Sniper smirked Evily and picked up Jay then threw her on the bed. Sniper crawled ontop of her. Jay blushed and felt snipers warm, rough hands at her sides. "Fine." Jay mumbled. Sniper smirked and straight up ripped off Jay's shirt. Jay crossed her arms over her breasts. She yelped as she left snipers hands grip her arms tightly. "Ow! Sniper what the fuck!" Jay snarled. "Ya don't have tah hide jay~" he said in a husky, low tone. Jay blushed. She was easily melted by the tone and she grinned slightly. Sniper let go of Jay's arms and proceeded to take off Jay's pants and boxers. Jay growled. She proceeded to pin sniper to the bed and took off his clothes. "Now we're even~" Jay smirked. Sniper chuckled softly. "So, this position is new for you to be in~" he smirked. Jay blushed. Why did she have to be on top?! Sniper chuckled and pinned Jay. "Now c-"

"Yeah. Go as hard and fast as you want snipes~" with that sniper thrusted into Jay and smirked. Jay moaned loudly. Sniper went rough and fast but also somehow calmingly.

Ok so, I'mma finish this some other time. School and shit -_-