Chapter 4: Your Sometimes Afraid

I wake up to the sound of my phone dinging i look at it and I got a message from Alex.

PurpleAlexxxxx5: Denis told me you and i are going out for lunch today. So see you soon.

StarShineSweet6: Yup. see ya

I put my phone down and hear a knock at my door I open it and see Debsy

"Hi," I say

"Hey, Star," Denis say i kinda blush at the nickname.

"Only Dec has ever called me that," i say rubbing my arm.

"Well, is it ok if we use it?" Denis says

"Yes, of course," i say

"Ok well, would you like to meet Sub now?"

"Oh, Yeah sure," i say

A tall kinda guy bout the same hight as Denis with brown spiky-upy hair comes in and i wave. (This is proberbly not what he looks like but just pretend for this book)

"Hey, you must be Sub."

"Yess i am you must be y/n"

"Yes. it is so great to meet you all of you i am so happy to be here i am like your biggest fan," i say making fists and holding them up to my chest.

"Well, we absolutely LOVE your videos!" Sub says coming up to me i think me and Sub will get along the most.

"Alright we will be downstairs so you can ya know, get dressed and stuff, come down and eat something before you and Alex go head out for the day," Denis says as they both walk out.

i am left alone so I can get dressed go and get dressed into a nice purple dress that goes to right above my knees and some black stockings. i put some cute shoes on and do my hair. that and go downstairs.

When i get to the top of the stairs i see Corl and Alex are sitting at the table on their phones, Sketch is on the lounge on his phone, Denis is in the kitchen putting cereal into a bowl while his on his phone and Sub is on the steps. Corl, Alex, Denis and Sketch look back at me they open there mouths to say somthing but i put my finger over my mouth to shush them they all nod and go back to there phones.

I want to scare Sub.

I step like 2 steps behind him and look down at him he is on his phone watching youtube videos. I look closer and see he's watching...me. He's watching one my videos. Such a sweet heart. Anyway i was about jump scare him when i started to speek.

"y/n is cool and she's pretty, don't you agree?". Sub said with his eyes on the phone still.

"yup"

"Sure"

"Mhhh"

"Absolutly"

They nodded and i was quetly laughing it was funny but cute. I stopped giggleing and rested my arm on the railing and said.

"Oh thanks, Subby" He looked back at me. when he saw me he stood up and things got weird... for him.

"You heard that?" He asked looking worried.

"yup, i mean i want to scare you but you started talking so."

"Any way see ya soon, Pals" He sighed and went up stairs.

"umm, y/n do you what some breakfast? We have fruit loops. Dang it"

"Is that it?" i politly ask walking down the stairs.

"Yeah, Sorry. Cork didn't go shopping!" Denis said

"What! No! It was Alex's turn this week, You fuckin' Dumb-dumb!" Corl screams but laughing at the end