First kiss of Roses

The morning crept up slowly, raising among Sanfransokyo. The Lucky cat cafe stood on the hill awaiting a bright future. The windchimes rang as a sweet breeze blew by.

A tall figure turned the closed sign to open.

He was my secretboyfriend. It had been a few years, I had become a mature secret lover. Tadashi doesn't know I love him.

I put my earbuds in. I was going to start the day right. The sun hit the tables and chairs as I cleaned and set up for the morning shift. I was ready for a new day. I could hear the footsteps of Dashi.

"Hey!! Who's ready for your first day of College!"

I glanced over my shoulder at the tall handsome man smiling. I was ready. I blished knowing he would never kiss me. He could never know my secret.

"Come on let's go!" He pulled me along.I  Picked up my bag.

I sighed looking at the clock. Tadashi was right I would be okay at SFIT. It was a great day to learn something new. I had a weird feeling in my stomach and it wasnt a stomach ache.

The ride to SFIT was okay except I forgot my phone. Tadashi showed me all the classrooms. We agreed to have lunch in the Cafe. The first classes were Physics and Engineering. My stomach felt weird so I dismissed myself to the bathroom. I wasnt ready for this.

I thought of my childhood memories as a walked slowly to the bathroom. Kaoru a childhood friend a pervert really. Kaoru was the son  of Allister Krei. My grip was so tight on the handle as I entered.