Goodnight

"So are you going back to your room to get your stuff or are you gonna wait until tommorow and you can just use one of my t shirt and a pair basketball type shorts?"Jacob asked "Do you mind if I use your clothes...I don't really want to face Taylor right now" "Sure"Jacob goes over to his bag and starts rummaging through it.He threw me some clothes. "Thanks"I catch them and head to the bathroom.I quickly get out of my swimsuit and place it in the shower.I throw on the shirt witch is a little to big and the shorts that basically almost fall down with every step I take.

I grip the pants so they won't fall and walk out. "Haha they look a little big let me help"He comes over and ties the string I didn't even notice was there. "There is that better" "Yes thanks I was scared they would just fall down or something"He gives a small laugh.

"So where are jack and jack anyway?" "They went to an arcade place said they would be back around 8:00"Jacob answers.

I don't know what to say so I nod I nod.why did I nod I could of said "oh" or "Okay".STUPID NOD!OKAY I'M STUPID! I'm just gonna drool the whole nodding he doesn't seem to care anyway.

"Wanna watch a movie? There's a redbox down the hall"Jacob suggest "Sure let's go!"

We go down the hall next to the elevator where there is a redbox.

"Hmm witch movie?"Jacob asks "22 JumpStreet!"We say in unison.We start to laugh."Hold on let me quietly go back to the room I forget the money"Jacob joggs down the hall.

Just as I go to check out all the movies the elevator opens.

And of course it's Taylor who happens to walk out.I keep looking at movies. Not beeping seen. Holy shit I need to be a spy! I'm so good at not bei- "Hey babe" Damn it! I ignore him and just hope Jacob will be back soon.

He stands there for a few minutes. "Maddie?!?"He asks. "Are you mad at me? I saw you in the window before you ran. Are you okay?"I see Jacob coming down the hall.I ignore Taylor and run to Jacob "I'm going back to the room dont tell Taylor anything.Also remember 22 Jumpstreet" I kiss his cheek and run off.I don't have the Jay so I wait outside the room.

"Heyy Maddie!"Gilinsky greets me "Hey" "Wait are you and Jacob cool now?"Johnson asked "Yeah actually he's letting stay in your guys room for the night, I'm having problems with Taylor.I hope you don't mind"I rub my arm "No it's talk good the mire the merrier"Gilinsky let's me. "Oh also were watching 22 Jumpstreet"I smile

After we are all in the room the guys put on what the sleep in. For Gilinsky it's a hoodie and basketball shorts. For Johnson it's a T shirt and pajama pants and For Jacob basketball shorts.

They get in there spots.Gilinsky one bed.Johnson the couch thing and Jacob his bed. "Here Mads sit with me"Jacob pats a spot beside him. I lay down beside him. "So what do you say?"He is clearly talking about earlier. "Yes"I smile and peck him on the cheek.

Johnson puts on the movie.There was a knock on the door so Jacob answered.He talk to who ever it was then threw something on ye bed."It was Carter he brought you your phone because it won't stop going off"

I unlocked it to see 6 missed calls. 4 from Taylor,1 from My mom and 1 more from an unknown number.

I ignore the text and shut off my phone.Jacob lays beside me.

I lay my head on his chest and the movie starts.The intro was the song turn down for what and how they became cops and stuff.But by the time they got there next mission I fell asleep.

A/N

Filler chapter.Next chapter will be up soon.But school starts Tuesday ugh vote/comment/follow