He was the Prince of the Underworld

"Pat!Pat wake up!" I hear someone say.Ugh."nooooo." I reply,halfway alseep."come on,your training is today.hurry up,get dressed,and meet me outside." I open my eyes.its mom."fine."She smiles and leaves the room.I get dressed in my normal outfit,and go outside."good morning,prince." One of the robots say.its my best friend actually.Shes really good at fighting.Shes my mentor.

This is my trainer,and best friend,Dianna

"Good morning pat.Ready for training?" I smile."good morning Dianna,and yes!I'm so ready!what am I going to learn today?teleportation?Flight?" I say bring excited."Actually,sword fighting." She says. "Ughhhhh.......well,teach away."I say

Time skip brought to you by:ZoDiAcS

"We will learn more on this topic tomorrow." Dianna says.she goes to where ever,and I go inside. Wow,sword fighting I'd tiring I think.i go up to my room,grab my blankets and pillows,and go outside to my little tent,I put my supplies in,and lay down.i stare at the side of the tent,slowly drifting to sleep.

Time skip brought to you buy:ExOtIc BuTtErS.

Boom.i wake up,only to hear screaming,and smell smoke.i run out,and when I get to the castle,I start to cry.its been bombed. "MOM!DAD!WHERE ARE YOU?!!!" I scream.i start to run to the castle to find my parents,in till Dianna comes and drags me away. "DIANNA!STOP!MY FAMILY!" She doesn't listen,she continues to drag me away.

I shoot up,why do I keep having that dream?it's not going to change the fact my parents are dead. "Prince!come downstairs! After you eat I'm going to teach you the art of flight!." I get out of my bed,get dressed,and go down stairs.

Nice.297 words,minus these of course.