Moving to New Jersey

Chloe's POV

It's the big day. Moving to New Jersey with mum.
I'm excited and nervous. I've just go to remember this new job is a big opportunity for mum and I should be excited for her.

The plane ride from Australia to New Jersey is so long, but me and mum got first class tickets so we can sleep and watch movies. I have no idea how mum paid for it though.

We finally arrive in New Jersey after many hours, and repeating the same movies a lot.
We walk in, breathe the fresh cold winter air unlike the boiling hot summer air in australia.

I look around, seeing happy families reunited in the middle of the busy airport.

I see so many new places, faces and coffee stores, obviously!

Mum and I get to cafe lattes and sat down in a chill coffee store.

"Are you excited to meet new people hunny?"
My mum says.
"I'm nervous but also excited. I wish I didn't have to leave my friends behind. I'm nervous people will mock my accent" I say.
"There's nothing to be nervous. Let me hear your fake American accent" she says
We both laugh.

We arrive at our new house on a long street, with many large houses. Our house is the perfect family home you dream for. Large, light colours, a large front and back yard.

We start meeting our neighbours to the left of our house, and we are greeted by a young girl and her mum. She looks around my age.

"Hi! I'm Bella, you can come in if you would like. I'm 15, how old are you!?" She says.
"Me too. I'm Chloe! Please tell me you got to winville heights too." I say.
"I do! And, your other neighbours do too! If you want I can take you over there while our mums chat." She says.
"I'd love that!" I say.

We start walking out the house as she explains who my other neighbours are. She tells me they are twins and they're both hot. Wow, now I'm excited.
"Yeah they're gorgeous humans, I'm actually dating Ethan. But Grayson is always free ;)" she says.
"Wow, I've never met identical twins. Back in Australia there aren't many twins" I say.

We arrive at their door and were greeted by a adorable gorgeous face, I'm completely in love already. He has the face of a god, he's tall and tan. He looks at me with a smirk and follows it with a wink.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Hey everyone, that's the first chapter. Hope you enjoy my story. PS. I will be using Australian English so instead of mom it will be mum because I'm Australian and it's just easier for me, thanks. Hope u enjoy!