Honeymoon

A/n

WARNING THIS IS A LEMON CHAPTER!!!
_________________

Y/n pov

I blush when he takes me to our shared room and sets me down on the bed. He smirks and uses his telekinesis to take off my clothing. I yelp and try to cover myself but something stopped me. I blushed knowing he was using his telekinesis to bind my hands above my head.

"K-Kusuo..."

He smirks even more. He comes closer and starts licking and sucking my neck.

"Mm~"

I moan out and then bite my lip trying not to moan anymore. Then he leans in, his mouth in front of my ear then he says in a whisper

"I'll make you scream my name y/n."

After he stated that, he started nibbling on my earlobe. I bite my lip harder refusing to moan he starts trailing his hands up and down my body he then starts going down to my chest he rips off my bra in a swift movement.

"kyaa!!!"

I try to cover myself up but because of kusuo I couldn't

"Umm hun...?"

I look at him he smirks and shakes his head

"Sorry but no...You'll just cover yourself back up."

He says looking at me. He slowly takes my bud in his mouth

"AHNN~!"

I moan out giving up on biting my lip.

'damn it kusu-kun,why do you have to be so sexy and annoying at the same time?!'

Then he smirks then pulls down my underwear. He stops using telekinesis and pushes me down on the bed. he starts to strip, slowly teasing me.

"K-Kusu-kun please stop teasing I need you now..."

I start rubbing against his erection letting out a loud groan he glares at me.

"No. For that you get punished."

He says putting me on all fours he goes in front of me and takes off his pants and boxers and stands in front of me with a smirk. I glare at him

'Please y/n~?'

I sigh in frustration and open my mouth. He shoved his big manhood in my mouth.

"Ahn!"

He moans feeling my warm mouth around him. He puts his hands on my head pushing me further into him.

'kusu-kun your a lot bigger then you think...if i had a gag reflex i would probably threw up.'

He looks at me with passion in his eyes

"Y-Y/n i need you now.."

He says breathlessly. I take him out my mouth. He goes behind me and slowly enters I whimper at the pain. He gently kisses my neck and back saying sweet nothings in my ear. I move my hips a little and moan out in pleasure.

"Ahnnn, K-Kusu-naaaaahhhhnnn..S-So b-big..."

You say breathless he smirks and start moving slowly

"AHH~F-FASTER~!!!!"

He starts thrusting faster and harder by the minute. You were drooling and had your tongue out

"c-cum~-AAHHHHH KUSUO!!!"

You cum with him following shortly after. You collapse he lays beside you and you to cuddle. He started playing with your hair. You instantly fell asleep, he looks at you and smiles gently falling asleep.

A/n

(by the way for some reason he can't turn you into stone or can use x-ray vision well he can but he can see you naked not like muscle tissue and stuff.)

A/n

Welp...*nosebleed*that was good and extreme kinda..but it was good and lovely...in a sense...anyway hoped you enjoyed and bye~!