-explaining-

a sun shone on you, making you woke up. in unknown place to you. you open your eyes little by little to see what it is.

"ah! you've woke up" a orange hair male said.  a room, your in an unknown room. but you recodnise this male. and he knows you well as much as you do. the only people who was in the room was ichigo, and a silver hair guy with black clooth

"kurosaki-san?" you sit up on his bed. "what am i doing here?" you ask. "you pass out cause of bloodlost" you remember now you were being chase by a monster and got attack by it.

"where is that zombie monster?!" you yell grabing him. "i got rid of him" a mysterious silver hair male appear and answer you "you? who are you? how the hell did you get rid of it? what is that thing? and did you dye your hair?" you ask quickly not giving him any change to answer

"i guess i could answer the thrid one for start" he sweatdrop. "that thing is a hollow and its a...

[★} time skips because author says so and doesnt want to explain it [☆]

"i see... " you put your thumb and pointer finger under your chin. "you have a strong spiritual preasure so you have to be carefull" he add.

"especially when your a beauty" a lion doll that talks said. wait.. a talking doll? i for a second you were thinking this is creepy and cute at the same time. "and you are?" yoi question him. "i'm the great kon! the one who took care of you all night" he said proudly. "lier" you glare at him. "it wasnt a lie!" "yea right. its probably mr.snowy over there" you glare at him once again "what give it away?"

"i sleep pretty agresively and i would probably hug anyone who gets near me when i'm sleeping and seeing mr.snowy over there is blushing.." you look at the so calles mr.snowy were blushing. as always you hit right on the spot

"as expected from the young genius" ichigo compliment. true you were the famous genius despiete your age. you even skip school because of that making you the most youngest on the class but the only down fall is you were the most worst with sports making you the smallest too. and yes you are in one class with ichigo and the gang.

"wait a second mr.snowy i havent got your name yet" you call out for the so called mr.snowy

"thats hitsugaya..ta-" before he could finish he was inturupt by non other than ichigo. "he's toshiro a captain and a shinigami" "thats hitsugaya taicho to you!" he yell. "owh.. so its hitsugaya toshiro. a.k.a mr.snowy" you were a little bit childish and a little bit mature which is wierd for someone your age.

"another one" he mumble. you were the 3rd person to not call him taicho.

"and i'm one of the unlucky one that got this so called strong reaitsu so what?" "you would be in danger" "the only danger here is if i got a perfect boyfriend"

"why?" kon ask. "people these days are slow." you sigh. "if i got a perfect boyfriend people would probably hunt me and say something like 'he's mine! get away!' something like that but that does not have anything to do with this" you sarcastisly say.

"wait where am i?" you ask. "my room" ichigo answer. "what?!?!" you quickly run out of his house and run towards your own house

"i knew it.. girls always freak out when they got into a guys room" ichigo sweatdrop

"i'll go and get her" toshiro exclaim