Chapter 1: The beggining

We all have secrets and heartbreaks in our life,but mine was only heartbreaks and secrets. Nothing else.
I'm Alisha, Alisha Blair Darron,but  my real name is Hannah White. I changed my identity because of my family. My family is....𝕒 Gang Of murders.I don't know where they are. I live with my brother ;my bestfriend,my soul,my everything; Jack Darron (White). I do miss my family.

"Sstoppppppppp," I murmerd while trying to throw my phone to shut the god damn alarm. I woke up,stretching my arms,half asleep, using my phone. "Ali!" 𝕒 voice shouted from the distance . "Coming!" I screamed back,rolling my eyes. "Wassup big bro?" I yawned. "Oh shut up,my friends are coming over after school." he snapped. I didn't really get that noted,so I just got ready for school,called my friend and before you knew it me and Jack were on our way to hell.

"hihiiii!" Someone cheerfully screamed . "ELlIEeeeeee!" I shouted in disbelief but happily. Ellie is my best friend. She knows about my secret identity and family. She's literally the sweetest thing ever.

Thank you for reading . I'm sorry that this chapter is really short. I would like to thank my crew for helping me create this story .

Layla
Ariana
James
Harley

You guys mean the world to me .

Song: Sweater Weather-The Neighborhood