Chapter 4: A New Class, A New Start and Familiar Faces

Miyuna's POV

Beep, beep, beep! My phone went off. I grabbed it and pressed the stop button, then I checked the time, it was about 5:00 am, I blinked a few times and then got out of bed, I put my phone on the desk near my bed and then stretched my body. I went to my closet door, opened it and got my uniform out and then I closed the door again, I put my uniform on my bed, I took a shower, after I took a shower, I put on my uniform, I put on my socks and then my shoes, after that, I blow dried my hair, which was untied so I can tie it into two ponytails.

My hair got dried and then I tied it into two ponytails. I checked the if all of my things were prepared, fixed myself if anything was wrong. I grabbed my bag music sheets, key to my dorm, pencil, eraser and phone, and then put them into my bag. I opened the door, went outside, closed the door, grabbed the key to my door, and then locked it, I put the key back in my bag, and then checked what time it was," It's about 5:45 in the morning, I better go to school if I wanna know the class I'm in  and be the first one to arrive" I said, then I sighed, then I walked down the stairs instead of using teleportation.

When I got to school it was about 6:10 in the morning, I went  to the principal's office bulletin board to see which class I was in. After I went through all of the papers, I finally saw my name on one of the lists, I checked which class I was in, and I saw that I was in S-class along with some other students, "S-class?" I said questioning myself, "Oh well, I'll just ask the teacher of my class on what S-class means" I said, then I went to my class, I saw that the door was closed, I reached for the handle and turned it, and it was open, I went inside and then sat on the back seat near a window, I put my bag on the side of my table, which had a hook that I can hang my bag, I took my phone out and it was about 6:30 am, I heard some footsteps coming outside, and then I quickly put my phone back into my bag, then looked out the window, then I heard the footsteps stopped away from me, " M-Miyuna-chan?" said a boy with a somewhat familiar voice.

I turned to see who said my name, my eyes widened when I saw that Tokiya-kun was the one who said that, "I didn't expect to see you here" He said with a warm smile on his face, "Neither did I", I said smiling back at him, then he came in and sat on the desk in front of me, then he faced his chair to me and he sat again, he smiled facing at me, and then I blushed out of embarrassment as he looked at me, "Kawaii desu!", he said as he chuckled a little, "Stop it!", I said as I blushed even harder, then I felt my heart pound a beat faster everytime, "Why am I feeling this?", I said in my head "D-Do I have a c-c-crush on him?!", I said again in my head, then we heard some footsteps coming outside, Tokiya stood up and then faced his chair back to his desk and sat down again. I sighed in relief when he sat down facing the board.

After a few minutes, the room got full, then the bell rang for first period, then the teacher arrived, we all stood up and said "Ohayogozaimasu, Sensei"," Ohayo minna, you may now sit down please", he said "I'm Ryuuya Hyuga, your homeroom teacher for S-class" he said with a cold voice and glaring eyes, then he looked at me for a while then he looked away, I sweatdropped when he looked at me," Who among you all are on the Idol course? Raise your right hand", he said, then I raised my right hand. Then he looked around and he said," You may put your hands down", he paused for a while, then he said, "Who are on the Composing course? Raise your right hand", I raised my right hand again, everyone looked at me, I looked down on my desk while I raised my hand, then I heard some of them muttering about how they wanted to be my partner, then Ryuya-sensei said," You!", then I looked at him with a puzzled face," Yes, you at the back seat near the window", he said with a cold voice, then I noticed he was calling me and I stood up and said," Hai sensei?",I asked," What's your name?", he asked," W-Well......I'm Miyuna Sanadi", I said with a shaking voice," Oh, so you're the legendary, young female singer, huh?", he asked with one of his eyebrows up," Yes I-I am", I said while my voice is still shaking, "Well it's expected for you to be accepting the letter to this school", he said," You may sit down", he said with a cold voice, then I sat down quietly.

"Well even though it is only the first day of school, I will be giving a project that is due next week on Tuesday, since today's Monday, you all will have plenty of time to compose and record it with your partner", he said with a grin on his face," Partner?" everyone asked," Oops! I forgot to tell you that all of you will be working with a partner", he said with a cold voice and a slight grin on his face, everyone started to talk on which partner they would want to be paired up with, unfortunately ,everyone wanted to be my partner because of my composing and singing," Quiet down everyone!", he shouted, then it went silent, " I will be the one to pick who your partner will be, depending on your grades last year", he said, then everyone had a frown on their face, then Ryuya-sensei started down on the board, the partners for the project, then when he was finished, he stepped aside and then he said," You may now see who your partner is and start planning on your project", he said, and then everyone stood up and went to the front of the room, but I still sat down and waited until there were only a few people left, because the others already met their partner,

started introducing themselves and started on planning their project. I stood up and went to the front, Tokiya also did the same thing, we went to the board, saw our names and then both of our eyes widened when we saw who our partner was, we were paired up with each other.

Tokiya walked towards me with a slight grin on his face, then he stopped right in front of me, when I was about to go to him, and  then he said," Well, I'll be the one singing and you'll be the one to compose, 'kay?”, he said in a cold voice,"

Sure, but I'll need to hear you sing a sample for me so I can get the right kind of melody to suit your voice, 'kay?”, I said with a smile on my face," Hmpf!....We'll meet at the music room after school, you got that?", he said while turning his back on me and with a cold voice," Okay.....", I said with a puzzled face, then we went back to our seats," I'll be expecting good projects on Tuesday", Ryuya-sensei said, then the bell rang for second period. We stood up and then bowed down to our teacher, he bowed back slightly, then he left the room.